Chapter 21

*Brittany POV*

I woke up to an empty bed. I got up showered,and changed. I walked down stairs to see Ricky fixing breakfast. Hey ricky,I said before I sat down. Hi. So tell me what happened last night with you and jc,he said handing me food. Nothing really he just came in,and we slept,I said eating. Really,ricky said. Yeah,I said finishing up. That's not what he said,Ricky said as I left the kitchen. After that,I went up to trevor's  room. Hey Trevor, I said as I sat on his bed. What's up,he said as he logged out of his computer to talk. Well since I'm bord and we haven't had a chance to hang out,I was wondering if you would go get Starbucks with me, I said hopping he would say yes. Of course,he said with excitement. Ok,I'll go get my Longboard and meet you outside,I said before I left his room to go to mine. Once I grabbed my Longboard, I went and met Trevor outside. We skated to Starbucks,got drinks,and went to the park. By the time we got to the park our drinks were gone. We walked around and talked a long time to catch up of what's going on. Lets just say we both missed a lot in each others life's. After walking awhile,we came to a stop when we got to a basketball court. Guess who was there......that's right them..... of course there was about to be a fight between Sam and Nash,so of course I got in the middle. I tried to push them off of eachother but was soon punched in the face. That's when everything stopped. Trevor ran to my side to make sure I was ok. That's when everything hit me and I started getting angry. Are you ok Brittany,Nash said sounding worried. You just punched me in my jaw and your asking me if I'm ok..... seriously,I said looking at him in the eyes. I started walking away with Trevor at my side,but was soon stopped. I'm so sorry Brittany,Nash said. I turned around and returned the gift. I punched him hard in the jaw. After that I walked away,not a word between Trevor and I,until we got home. Are you ok,Sam asked me as we walked in the front door. Yeah just got in a fight,I said going to the freezer to get ice to hold on my jaw. I turned to see the guys with worried looks on there faces. I'm ok Nash got what he deserved,I said as I walked away. NASH HIT YOU!!!!,they said running towards me. Yeah but I'm fine don't worry,I said. Were are you going?they asked me. To take pain killers then to take a nap,I said before I shut door.

*O2L Guys POV*

I can't believe Nash did that,Sam said sounding mad. We have to go talk to him to get the rest of the story, ricky said grabbing the keys off the bar. Ok but some has to stay here with Brittany,kian said. I will,jc said. Ok and don't tell her where we went,I don't want her freaking out,Conner said sounding mad. Ok I won't,jc said going to his room. Are we ready to go,Trevor said getting anxious. Once we left we headed to there house to fix a problem that should of been fixed in the beginning.

*Magcon Guys POV*

After what happened at the park,nobody talked to Nash. When we got home everything broke lose.

Why did you hit my sister,Aaron said grabbing Nash and slamming him into the wall. I didn't mean to she got into something she didn't need to be in,he said getting off the wall. You hurt my sister one more time ment to or not,you won't see the light of day,Aaron said getting in nash's face. I'm not the only one who hurt Brittany! Stop treating me like I'm the bad guy,Nash said. What do you mean,Aaron said looking at the guys. Brittany hasn't told you the story of last year has she,Nash said with an evil smirk. Nash don't,Cameron said. No. Someone tell me what is going on!!! Arron said getting angrier. Ok but you need to sit down for this,Sam said. Ok,Aaron said.

During high school Cameron and Nash fell in love with Brittany,but never told her. So when she was invited on the tour with us,she fell for Matt. But Matt didn't like her back. One night she got really drunk,her and Matt did it. And when we returned from the tour she found out she was pregnant, but she was with Cameron So she didn't tell him. Once Matt found out she was pregnant he came here. Then they got into this huge fight and she went for a drive,that's when she got in that car wreck. That's when the doctors told her she lost the baby,with Cameron in the room. And that's when the bullying started.....

We all looked at Aaron and he was full of mixed emotions.

AFTER ALL OF THAT YOU ALL STILL THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TREAT HER LIKE THIS!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!he said yelling at us. That's why she is with us,kian said coming in the house. All of you knew and didn't tell me,he said looking upset. We couldn't,carter said. Really why couldn't you, he said getting mad. Because she didn't want you to know,Shawn said. Whatever stay away from her and me,Aaron said. Is it cool if I stay with you guys until I find a place for Brittany and I,Aaron asked Conner. They all looked at each other until they came up with an answer. Yeah dude it's cool with us,Ricky said. Ok let me go pack my things,Aaron said heading up stairs.

Ok I'm ready,Aaron said coming down the stairs with two suit cases. Ok let's go,Trevor said. You aren't going to say goodbye,Nash said. That's when Aaron turned around and punched Nash in the eye. Anybody else want a goodbye,he said holding his fist. They all stayed quiet.

Once they left nobody said a word to each other.

*Aaron POV*

My sister and I are going to have a long talk...........

*Brittany POV*

When I woke up Aaron was in my room. What are you doing here,I asked with attitude. They told me the story,he said as tears began to fall from my eyes. I'm so sorry Arron,I said as I ran into his lap. Shhhh.... it's ok,just don't keep secrets from me like that,he said as he held me tight. I just thought you would be ashamed of me,I said whipping the tears with my head down. I would never be ashamed of you,he said bringing me into another hug. Thank you so much Aaron for understanding,I said with a smile. Your welcome and you can always come to me no matter what,he said. I will trust me,I said with a giggle.

That night Aaron and I hung out with o2l like family...........I could get used to this