Chapter 22

1 MONTH LATER.....

*Brittany POV*

I woke up with a smile on my face,but it soon faded when I realized I have an event today with magcon. Lucky my brother and boyfriend will be there with me......

What are you thinking about,Jake asked me holding me tighter in his arms. Just about the event today,I said. Hey I'm going to be there and so is Aaron. Don't worry about it babe,he said kissing my head and going down stairs.

(I know what your thinking,who is jake? He is the one I met and had breakfast with,well it turns out He is one of kians close friends. We have been dating for three weeks)

I got up,showered,changed,and headed down stairs. I walked down stairs to see Aaron and Jake talking secretly, when they noticed I was in the kitchen they stopped talking. What are y'all talking about?I asked sitting down. Nothing. Just stuff Brittany,Jake said in a snappy attitude. Well then,I said rolling my eyes. I'm sorry it's just I'm worried,Jake said hugging me from behind. Worried about what,I said in a small voice. When you see them,or if they say stuff and you go back to them,he said sounding mad.I'm not going anywhere if I did,you and Aaron would come with me,I said looking at him. Ok. Thank you,he said kissing me. Your welcome, I said kissing him back. Ok love birds,it's time to go,Aaron said. Lets get this over with,I said walking out to the car.

When we got to the building all of the memories came back to me........This is not going to be fun.

Once we were in,we could here the fans from the main lobby. I could feel my legs shaking as I walked closer and closer to the green room. I slowed down so that Jake and Aaron could catch up,once they did,I grabbed Jake's hand so tight.....

That's when I opened the door and walked in...... I walked in to see everybody on there phones and not talking. When the door closed,they all looked up at me,and there eyes met mine. They put there phones away and all looked at me. We are sorry,Sam said in a cracking voice. I know you all are but that doesn't fix anything,I said letting go of Jake's hand. I know and we want to make it up to you,Nash said standing up walking towards me. Don't step any closer to me Nash,I said about to cry. I'm so sorry Brittany, he said with watery eyes. She said don't step any closer to her, Jake said getting in front of me. Who are you,Nash said sounding mad. I'm the guy that's a about to beat you,he said getting closer to each other. That's when I got between them. Do you want round two with me or round one with him,I said looking at Nash. That's when she walked in.... who missed me,Sarah said with an evil smile on her face. Sarah,Jake said in excitement. Hey Jake,she said as she came and hugged him. You know eachother, I said as the guys got behind me. Yeah. We dated for three years until I left,Jake said holding her hand. You can't be serious,I said about to cry. I'm very serious. I really care about him,Sarah said. Yeah. Really because you have said that about all the guys in this room that you have dated,I said as the guys tried not to laugh. Brittany I would be quiet before I beat you up like I did last time,she said crossing her arms over her chest. Really because last time I checked I beat you up like twice,I could go for a third,I said taking my jacket off. I'd like to see you try,she said with a smirk.

I grabbed her hair and pushed her on the floor and I just looked at her. I hate you Sarah. I want you gone. When I get up you will leave this building and never come back to bother any of us. If you don't I will find you and beat you black and blue,I said as I got up and she left. I turned to see Jake. Good job babe,he said coming towards me. Leave,I said pushing him off. What did I do, he asked. LEAVE!!!I yelled. Once he left I ran out of the room......