Chapter 11

3 DAYS LATER....

*Matt POV*

I miss her and I wish I was there to punch Taylor and to comfort Brittany. But no my mom wanted me back home. I want to surprise her and come down there but I don't want the other guys to get suspicious. I'm am glad Aaron is letting us date. Then again when has that ever stopped me.

*Brittany POV*

I miss Matt so much. We texted and face time but it's not the same. I got up,dressed and ready to see what the day holds for me. I walk down stairs to see Aaron fixing French toast. Morning,I said pouring Aaron coffee. Morning,Aaron said. I sat at the bar and put my head down. You miss him don't you,Aaron said as he passed me a plate of food. Yes,I said with a sad face. Don't worry you will see him soon,he said with a smile. See who,Taylor said as he came down the stairs. No one,Aaron and I said at the same time. Ok???Taylor said as he sat by me. I'm going to go check on Sam,I said as I left. I walk up the stairs to Sam's room to see Sam asleep. I walk in and get in bed. Sam,I said poking his cheek. Hmm,he said with his eyes closed. Its time to get up,I said in a laugh. No,he said in a whiney voice. Come on please Taylor is being weird, I said with puppy dog eyes. Uh uh fine,he said as he got up and went into his bathroom. I got up,left,and headed to my room. I walk in to check my phone. I look at it to see Matt calling me.

Me- Hi

Matt- hi babe

Me- I miss you

Matt- I miss you 2 and I was thinking since you don't start tour until next week do you want to come here

Me- I would love too!!!!

Matt- I knew you would

Me- I just need to be with you right now

Matt- me 2 I haven't been the same when I had to leave you.

Me- Me either. And Taylor has been acting really weird around me.

Matt- well that's going to stop because you are mine not his,he said sounding jealous.

Me- is Matt jealous?

Matt- no........ok yes. But only because I love you and I don't want to lose you.

Me- you won't lose me. I'm staying with you and only you.

Matt- good I don't know what I would do if you did.

Me- me either.

Matt- hey I have to go my mom is calling me

Me- ok bye

Matt- bye love you

Me- love you 2

With that said I went down stairs to tell Aaron I was leaving. I walk in the kitchen to see Aaron talking to Sam and Taylor. Hey Aaron I have to go out of town for a couple of days,I said looking at him. Ok when will you be back,he asked as they all look at me. Before the tour starts,I said with a smile. Ok you can go but text or call me when you get where your going,he said. Thank you thank you,I said giving him a big hug. Your welcome,Aaron said with a smile on his face. I ran up the stairs almost falling but not caring enough to stop. I went in my room and got on my computer. I looked at buying tickets but the plane's back will be on Monday or Tuesday which is when the tour starts for all of us. What am I going to do. I need to see him. I decided to call Matthew.
RING RING RING