Chapter 7

*Cameron POV*

I am really happy Brittany loves me back. Hopefully we can get back to where we were before the whole "thing" happened. And I can tell by the way some of the guys look at her that they like her,but I'm not letting her go.....ever again......

I don't want you to let me go,Brittany said as she looks up at me. I said that out loud,I asked embarrassed. Yes and it was so sweet and I don't want you to let me go,I want you to fight for me,she said looking me in the eyes. I will and that's a promise,I said before kissing her head.

*Brittany POV*

I'm so happy Cameron told me how he felt,but I didn't know some of the guys like me. I don't care anymore because I have Cameron now....please don't hurt me.

Cameron and I got up and did our stuff to get ready for the day. Once I'm finished I walked down stairs to see the guys "trying" to fix breakfast. After a couple of more trys, they gave up and went in the living room. I grabbed,pancake mix,bacon,eggs,and biscuits. After 30 minutes it was done. I went in the living room to see all the guys on there phones. Breakfast is done,I said as the guys looked up at me. They all raced to the kitchen to see Cameron already there with a plate full of food. We all laughed at him as he stuck his tongue out. He came by me kissed my cheek and left with the guys to living room. So I decided to go get some reading in since I'm still in collage. As I was reading Cameron's phone went off. I looked at the screen and my heart broke.

Sarah<3-I miss you too babe. I can't wait for you to come back;)

Who is sarah?? How long have they been together? Were the questions in my head as I walked down stairs. I walked up to him with tears in my eyes. What's wrong, he asked shooting up from the couch. I didn't say anything. Babe what's wrong,he asked me again. He tried to touch my arm but I moved it before he could. You know what Cameron I can't wait for you to go back either and also tell Sarah I said hi,I said as I gave him back his phone and slammed the front door.

*Nash POV*

We were in the middle of ESPN when Brittany came in with tears in her eyes. While Cameron and her where talking I could tell she was mad and sad. What did he do this time. When Brittany said Sarah,all the boys looked at each other...Cameron's summer fling. After Brittany, Cameron looked at his phone and hit face turned white. WHAT DID YOU DO,well all yelled at him. He turned and looked at us and didn't say anything. ANSWER ME NOW!,Aaron yelled at him. She say a text from my ex and now she is gone,he said as he walked up to Brittany room and shut the door. We all got up, grabbed keys,and headed out to bring my babe girl home.

*Sam POV*

We all left the coward at home so that we could find her. I went to the one place were I know were she would be....to the beach.....

When i get there I see Brittany on the dock looking out over the water. Come behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. Are you ok Britt,I asked. She shock her head no,turned around,and hugged me. Tight. It's ok I'm here,I said to her repeatedly. I know but why?she asked as she finally was looking up at me. I don't know but it me say I'm not really surprised,I said whipping her rest of her tears. Tbh me either,she said with a little laugh. How about we have a me and you day,I said as I grabbed her hand. I would like that,she said with a smile on her face.

Brittany and I walked hand in hand down the beach. After that we headed back to the house,but since it was dinner time we stopped at whataburger to get everybody a big burger with a side of fries. We walk in to see all the guys in the kitchen.

*Brittany POV*

When we get in we notice the guys are in the kitchen. Hey guys,Brittany says with a big smile as she sets down the food. BRITTANY,they all yelled coming at me open arms. I hugged each one but when it got Cameron he put his arms down but I hugged him anyways. We hugged for a few minutes. I missed you so much, Cameron said as I broke the hug. I'm sorry Cameron but I can't,I said as I whipped a tear from my eye. But- I cut him off. No Cameron you hurt me and I can't forgive you right now especially since it was my bestfriend,I said looking at him in the eyes. He is speechless so are the rest of the guys. Brittany I didn't know,he said coming towards me. I know and I could tell. We are going to be bestfriends Cameron and that it for a while,I said as I began to walk up the stairs.

I just realized as I was walking to my door where is Cameron going to sleep. I turned the corner and went Sammie door. I'm go to sleep here while he can sleep in my room I don't want it to be awkward. I was about to fall asleep when the door opened. Hey what are you doing in here,Sam asked coming behind me and wrapping his arms around me. I decided to let Cameron stay in my room for the rest of the time we are here because I don't want it to be awkward, I said turning my head towards him. Well I'm glad you decided to stay in here with me,he said as he kissed my cheek and went to his closet. 5 minutes later we were both asleep in each other arms.....