XIII

I'm back ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*IMPORTANT- I went back and added stuff to the story- nothing exciting- I just added nights so instead of Harry and Violet only being together (not married, just like their time driving and stuff) for a day they really have been together for three days. I just thought this would make more sense haha. So just know everything hasn't all happened in the same day! :)*

I suddenly feel very sick.

An Extinct forces his way through the door, wearing the same tight black uniform Harry is currently wearing. He's thin, young and his hair is the color of chestnuts. His eyes are blue like the ocean, only much brighter. I'd mistake him for a friendly person if I didn't know why he was here.

Harry stands up before the Extinct can fully enter the house.

"Everyone in this room needs to freeze, now!" The Extinct shouts while reaching for a pistol strapped to his side.

Harry freezes while his large body frame tenses. His arms hesitantly go in the space in front of him. He's much taller than the intruding Extinct. If it comes down to a fight I don't doubt that Harry could win. Except for the gun...

The stranger aggressively points the gun directly at Harry. "Don't take another step, Harry. I swear I will blow your brain to bits."

I'm surprised when the Extinct says his name, perhaps they've worked together before.

"That's hardly necessary, Louis. I'm unarmed." Harry says his words smoothly. If he is afraid, he is doing a good job hiding it.

Harry attempts to take a step closer to Louis only to be stopped by Louis' harsh words, "take another step and I shoot you and the girl."

This is the first time he acknowledges me. I feel as if my heart stops from fear. Where is Luke?

"You'd really kill an innocent? We are at the brink of extinction, Louis." Harry's voice remains calm and somewhat cocky. I'm worried that his tone of voice will be the reason Louis fires the gun.

Louis tilts his head with a smile. "You'd consider yourself innocent?"

"I'm not," Harry says while turning his head to me, "but she is."

I stare into Harry's beautiful green eyes before I turn to look at icy blue eyes. Louis is staring back at me.

"I'll have to see about her," Louis' gaze does not leave me.

Harry moves his hands back down to his side."You won't be seeing her again after this. I married and bedded her."

Louis frowns slightly and stares at Harry. "A legal marriage isn't even possible. The consummation would need to be confirmed by an Extinct and it involves forms and-"

"I am an Extinct," Harry aggressively continues, "the consummation doesn't need to be witnessed if an Extinct is involved in the marriage. What kind of Extinct would lie about a consummation? And the marriage form is laying on that couch back there."

Harry angrily points to the couch where the paper lays beside me

The air is filled with a thick silence that feels unbreakable. Louis' attention turns to me and I can see him evaluating me. The marks Harry placed on my neck are out in the open and I redden at the thought of Louis seeing them.

I watch as Louis starts walking to me, his gun is still in his hands only he's brought it down to his side. He takes a step past Harry, walking closer to me. Harry turns his body and watches as Louis nears me.