X

Hiiiii how is school? This chapter will be dedicated to the person with the funniest comment :)
*this chapter skips to the part actually at Luke's house- not the car ride to get there :)*

*I added some things to the previous chapter of this story- nothing exciting just some day and nights. So the story has actually been taking the course of multiple days, not just one. Keep that in mind :)*

"What happened to you guys?" Luke's question was overdue and expected. He was patient with Harry and I, cleaning my wounds while he attempted to convince Harry he needed to be clean as well. He deserved some answers at this point.

Harry was in anything but a good mood- not that'd I'd ever seen him in a good mood- and he looks completely miserable from his seat beside me on the couch. He refused all kinds of help from his father, therefore his eye is still swollen shut, his lip is still cracked in the middle, and his uniform is still covered in blood. I'm still not sure if it's his or my father's. Harry's uncomfortable expression is my main reason for not responding. I'll let him tell Luke what he wants him to know.

"If it isn't obvious enough," Harry's voice crack and reopens his lip, "I decided not to give Violet to her father. And Will can hit like a bitch."

Luke frowns and adverts his gaze from his son to me. His expression told me, you can talk too.

"Harry helped me, " I look at Harry, his visible eye stares back dauntingly, I look away, "my father wasn't too pleased with that. But we got away, Harry got the worst of it, really."

Luke nods comfortably while biting his lip. "Do you have a plan, Harry?"

Harry's dark hair is in long knots, covering his purple eye. "No," he responded with no emotions, only a slight hint of annoyance, "I was hoping you'd have one."

Luke stares at his son with a look that makes my heart ache. He loves Harry so much, he would sacrifice everything for him and it is just so painful to think of the ways Harry is hurting him. 

"I'd tell you to stay here but Will is not an idiot; he'll think to check here..." Luke looks just as lost as I feel. I just want to be home with my family. I wonder how my mom is holding up without my help.

A sickening thought works it's way into my thoughts. "Do you think Will is going to... hurt my family?"

I can hear Luke gulp, and Harry turns away from me. My heart drops broken and nearly numb. I shouldn't be hurt by things like this anymore. I should have known 16 would be the end of my peace and comfort. 

"We need to worry about you now," Luke tries to comfort me, "I promise I will do everything I can to prevent your family from getting hurt-"

"Will wants you, he was just threatening you- trying to scare you- until he finds you he has no use for your family." Harry, shockingly, comforts me. 

"Well then we can't get caught. I don't want think about him touching my mother.." goosebumps rise on my pale complexion, "do you have any friends that could  help us?"

My question was meant for Luke but Harry replies.

"No, let's not get anyone else involved in this. Trusting people is too risky at this point." Harry's voice is so deep and despite everything going on I yearn for him. It's so weird feeling attraction- I've been separated from people for so long I can't control my body.

"Then what do you have in mind?" Watching Luke interact with Harry is so strange and one-sided. Luke is willing to drop everything for his son, always holding on to his words while Harry shakes his father's love off.