XI

Woah thanks for all the nice reviews!!! This chapter will also be dedicated to the person with the funniest comment :) THINGS HEAT UP AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER

*I added some things to the previous chapter of this story- nothing exciting just some day and nights. So the story has actually been taking the course of multiple days, not just one. Keep that in mind :)*

*here is a gif of Robbie Kay because I love him and it is time for you to love him, too*

"But..." my eyebrows cross while I look up at the older man "that's not realistic."

I turn to Harry's father while he speaks up, "Will is looking for you now, it's the only plan I can think of that will be effective."

Harry is the next to speak up, "the wedding would need to be consummated though. Will has the technology to check so we couldn't lie about it."

My palms sweat while I'm reminded of the consummation. It's a mid-evil ceremony that the Extincts made necessary for a couple to be considered married. It's a bedding ceremony, the first time the couple has sexual intercourse. Someone trusted, normally an Extinct, needs to be present during the consummation to confirm it even happened.

Luke sighs and rests his chin on his intertwined fingers. "That's when it's up to you two."

Both Harry, with a split lip and swollen eye, and Luke, with scruff on chin, stare at me as if the choice is all mine.

I nervously glance at Harry, he's so much older and there is something so forbidden and attractive about him that I can't deny. But I know nothing about him. He may not be any better than Will for all I know about him. How many children is he responsible for, yet he left after impregnating the mother, he left? Has he ever raped someone? He's an Extinct after all.

I realize quickly they are waiting for my input so I reply. "I just don't know. I'm hiding from Will for a reason, a consummation would be defeating the purpose."

Luke nods his head respectfully. I really like Luke, I wonder what made my mother mad at him. "I understand, do you have anything-"

"Maybe we could just fake it," Harry says while sharply cutting of his fathers words, clearly annoyed with him.

"You said-" Luke starts.

"Dammit I know what I said," Harry continues with retort, "I have since then figured something out and I would appreciate it if you would leave Violet and I alone to discuss a few things." His voice is filled with so much fake politeness it comes out sarcastically.

Luke is taken aback by his sons outbursts, however he is too polite to yell back. He instead turns to be and raises an eyebrow, making sure I am okay with Harry's request.

I nod my head despite my nervousness and fear. What does Harry have in mind by "faking it"?

The oldest man in the room gets up and heads to the staircase. "I'll get the papers ready," he calls to us while making his way up the stairs. I wonder how Luke would have the papers in the first place.

Now, just Harry and I are in the room. I turn my position so I am staring at him, the same way he seems to be evaluating me.

"How could we fake a bedding-" I start.

"I have an idea that should keep Will off your back, at least for a couple days. It will give you time before a real consummation is necessary." Harry speaks in monotone, I wish I could see his emotions, I don't know how he feels about this whole situation.

I just stare at him for a second and try to solve the puzzle that he is. What's in this for him? Is there even anything in this for him?

"Why are you helping me?" I whisper so delicately I can barely feel the question leave my tongue.