XII

Let me know if you got a notification for this update, sometimes wattpad doesn't send them out and it makes a big mess ://// 

the gif is of Kit Harinton because I also love him so yeah :)

*I added some things to the previous chapter of this story- nothing exciting just some day and nights. So the story has actually been taking the course of multiple days, not just one. Keep that in mind :)*

These violent delights have violent ends 
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, 
Which as they kiss consume -Willian Shakespeare
- - - - - - -

I braid my hair the way I always have, across the back of my head so it rests on the side, instead the ponytail Harry was alluding to. Harry, I think hazily.

My body still feels like it is on fire. The way he touched and kissed me repeats over and over in my head. I've read books with kissing and everything, but they couldn't have prepared me for the way Harry just touched me. I feel sore- his kisses were harsh and meant to bruise- but I can't help smiling at the simple memory.

His hands were so gentle yet his lips were so dominant. Harry could've taken it upon himself to actually consummate me and I don't think I would've protested. I crave his touch now, even though I just had it. I want him to come back and kiss my lips like he did moments ago. I want him to do anything and everything to me at the moment. This can't be a normal feeling. I grow more and more frustrated with myself, I wish I was more educated in this department.

My fantasies are cut sort when both Harry and his father walk in. Am I supposed to stare at Harry or ignore our intimate moment? This has never happened to me before, I don't know how I'm supposed to act around him.

I follow Luke's gaze and notice he is staring at my neck, probably staring at Harry's work. I position my braid to cover the hickey I can- the one near my collarbone is still visible.

Luke clears his throat which adds to the awkwardness of the room. "I'll leave you two to fill out this paper..."

Luke hands the paper to his son and leaves. I've never seen Luke so uncomfortable, he couldn't even stay in the room.

I debate whether I should get up and walk to Harry or not. However, Harry makes the decision to sit next to me. The whole time he walks towards me, his eyes are on the paper. He's not making this awkwardness anymore bearable not acknowledging me.

When the couch cushion sinks from his body I turn so I can also read the off-white paper.

There are three different lines to sign, and a paragraph explaining everything at the top. When I start to read it Harry jolts the paper, preparing to sign it with a blue pen.

"You're already going to sign it?" I whisper, afraid of him once again. "You didn't even read it first."

Harry angrily glances at me and I immediately look down at my lap. I wonder how his mood could change from gentle to angry all the time so fast.

Harry sighs, "I don't care what it says, if you want to read it when I'm done, you can."

I no longer wish to read it, so with my head still down I position my eyes on Harry's hand while he signs his name. His signature is elegant and important looking. I regret never practicing one at home.

Harry signs the line meant for him. I notice another line is already signed. I squint my eyes to get a better look at it. It's signed Luke in a sloppy handwriting. That must of been him confirming the consummation.

"Here," Harry tells me while handing me the paper with the pen on it, "you just need to sign that line and then it's done."

I hesitantly grab the paper from Harry and my shaking hand grabs the pen. I'm nervous and I can't stop over thinking everything. What happens once Will leaves me alone? Are Harry and I going to go back to our lives before we met? I don't know what I want anymore. I can't stop thinking about the way he touched me.

"You're not going to sign it?" Harry's voice is deep and his accent is becoming familiar.

I jolt and look towards him only to find he is already looking at me. "I-I am."

I sigh and scribble my name on the open line. I wrote it sloppily enough for someone to consider it a signature. I didn't add my last name, though, because I don't know if Harry wants me to take his or not.

With my signature added to the paper Harry and I are tofficially married. We both stay still and absorb the silence we've created.

"You know..." Harry says hesitantly, "traditional weddings end with a kiss."

My heartbeat picks up and I can only hope Harry intends to kiss me. I, however, stay safe by responding, "this is hardly a traditional wedding."

"I second that, I heard weddings were supposed to have cakes," Harry jokes while we both laugh. I can see him trying to ease some of my nerves and I appreciate it. 

"Nonetheless," Harry continues to a much more serious note, "I'd like to end our wedding traditionally..."

My breath hitches and my heartbeat speeds up even more. I can feel my whole body heating up and I hope Harry can't see how affected I am by him.

"If you don't want me to kiss you," Harry whispers while leaning towards me slightly, "you have to tell me now..."

His words disappear in the air and I don't break the newly made silence. I just wait with anticipation, staring at Harry's beat-up appearance.

Harry moves in closer, til the tips of our noses touch slightly. We both breath a few times before Harry finally makes the move.

His split lip touches mine, very lightly, nothing more than a mere tickle. He then opens his mouth slightly and pushes harder, like our first kiss. I respond to his kiss, hoping I was supposed to, by slightly parting my lips and pressing back. I watched Harry's eye close while he moans so I close my eyes as well, choosing to live in the moment.

His tongue swipes across my bottom lip and I sigh, everything he does just feels so good. His tongue repeats the action and I assume he means something by it. When I open my mouth to question him his tongue enters my mouth and I realize that's what he wanted to do. My whole body continues to heat up while I am in complete bliss.

Harry lightly places his hands on my shoulder while he pulls away. I sigh and shy away from his eyes. I hope, with all of my being, that I did not somehow mess the kiss up.

I feel a strong hand grasp my chin and I allow it to force my attention with Harry. He is smiling and I sends a warm, hesitant smile his way. 

"Is everything alright?" His voice is so deep, I want him to keep talking just so I can listen to it.

I nod my head, still feeling shy around Harry.

I don't know what he wants and it just confuses me so much. I know he didn't want this marriage, he just agreed to it for my safety. The kisses are the troubling part. Should I get used to them? Or will he be back to the brothels tomorrow? Our marriage is nothing but a piece of paper, he doesn't have to be loyal to me at all. I wouldn't even have a right to be mad at him if he did... things with other girls, not after how much he has done for me recently.

"Violet..." Harry's voice is hesitant and right before he speaks up again, a knock is heard at the door.

Another knock is heard, a much louder one, before the door is forced open.

This was kind of short but at least I updated quickly!!! I'm going to try to update every 1-2 days so lets hope this works out!!

***I am not rushing Violet and Harry's relationship, they barely know each other. As of now they just have a physical connection. Obviously their relationship will develop and then we will all be happy***

twitter: @nymphetlarry
tumblr: http://nymphetlarry.tumblr.com/
kik (don't be scared to messsage me, I'm actually a nice person): butiwasa
also follow me on wattpad haha
triviacrack: @makalag

please vote, comment, and message me!

ILY