VI

I will edit in a couple minuutes, I just need a break from writing haha :)

My eyes sting with tears, "Do you do this a lot- deliver girls to Will?"

Harry sends me a sideways glance, not taking his full attention off the rode. "Do you normally ask so many questions?"

Anger boils inside of me. I've just met this man and he already has his opinion of me. Like my mother once told me to do, I don't act out on my anger, I just look out the window and remain silent.

Minutes pass by and the scenery begins to change. Now we are in the city, driving past other cars, driving past other Extinct cars which makes my stomach do uncomfortable flips. Did Will contact all the local Extincts, or just a few? Does the Extinct we are about to drive past know about me, or is he just as ignorant as I used to be?

Every time we pass an Extinct I look away, not wanting to risk being recognized. Which is almost pointless for me, I've already been caught.

Harry seems to have caught on to what I was doing. "You don't have to be scared of every Extinct we drive by. I'm sure you already know but most of the men here are Extincts. Less than a forth of them actually have power, therefore Will didn't tell them about you. They probably think you're just a prostitute coming home with me."

I clench my right fist with anger. "I am not a prostitute."

"Really?" Harry asks sarcastically, "I honestly had no idea."

I lean back into the chair and question whether or not the curly haired man could be more frustrating. While thinking angry thoughts about Harry, I realize that I left my bag at Luke's house. This only angers me more, although I can't think of anything other than clothes in the bag.

I clench my jaw and stare straight ahead, trying my best not to cry out in frustration. It was just a bag but it feels like just another piece of myself I will lose before I go back home.

We've been in the car for a decent amount of time, and I can feel my eyes fighting to stay open. I notice the sky is now shades darker, maybe we've been driving for longer than I thought. It's been a long day, and I'm sure tomorrow will be even worse.

I look to Harry, he is focused on driving and I'm sure he won't notice if I sleep, just for a little while...
- - - - - - -
The next thing I know, I'm waking up with the sun on my eyes and my seat reclined to a position where I am nearly flat. I groan and try to sit up, completely forgetting about my seatbelt. It yanks me back and I groan again.

I hear another groan, but it doesn't come from my lips.

I turn and look to see Harry, his chair reclined the same as mine, staring at me with watery eyes. He is just waking up, too.

"You're awake," he comments tiredly. "We should go now."

He clicks a button and his chair moves forward. I frown and look for one on the side of my seat. I can't find one. I look to Harry and he just sighs.

"You've got to be kidding me." Harry says angrily while moving his body to my chair so he can click the bottom somewhere on my chair. There is a couple awkward seconds with his body so close to mine, but I admit I don't want his body heat to leave.

My chair starts to move forward and I can finally see my surroundings. Harry appears to have pulled the car out on the side of the road. The sky is filled with the light of the sun and a new day has started. I don't really remember even falling asleep.

"You pulled over so I could sleep?" I cross my eyebrows with confusion and look to him again.

He shrugs, "yeah well don't mention it. We need to go to Will now."