Prologue~Train

To say Harry was in a good mood would be wrong. Really, really wrong. To say he was in a terrible mood and would punch the next Slytherin that passes him would be much more accurate.

Harry had already gone through enough this year to suit him, and school hadn't even started yet. He had been attacked by dementors, had to break out of Private drive, go on trial and learn all about this secret organisation Dumbledore had been making that no one thought to mention beforehand. Not to mention, with Cedric's death on his mind, he hadn't slept a wink since leaving Hogwarts for the summer.

He was tired, moody and had a headache. So, it is no surprise that two screaming Gryffindors did not go well with him. Hermione was lecturing Ron on studying for the OWLs later that year while Ron kept saying how they had bigger responsibilities.

No only were both Hermione and Ron Prefects, but they had the order of the phoenix to worry about. Harry was the Gryffindor Quidditch Team captain and while he didn't have nearly as much to worry about as the others, he still had a lot.

"Ron, you can't just ignore your studies! If you fail this year you can't become an auror," Hermione scolded, holding one of her books close to her chest.

"Sorry if I am more worried about surviving this year than greeting good grades," Ron snapped, holding up his arm in annoyance. "We have more to worry about, 'Mione! Voldemort is back! We need-" Ron's rant was stopped short when he was thrown out of his seat.

The train shook and screeched, coming to a sudden stop and making Hermione and Harry fall in their seats.

Ron slowly picked himself off the floor, brushing off the dust on his robes. "What just happened?"

"Something is there," Harry said, looking through the carriage door. He slowly reached out to open it when it was thrown to the side. "Dumbledore! What are you doing here?"

"Interesting... This will work well..." Dumbledore reached out his hand making Harry step back. "Yes, this will work very well." Grabbing onto Harry's shoulder, a bright light flashed around them.

"Harry!"

Harry felt like he was falling, falling deep, deep down. A ground appeared beneath him which he crashed into violently. Everyone was gone, the train was moving and black dots covered the edges of Harry' vision, dragging him into the void of unconsciousness.

A new story is about to begin. A new world and a new life. Let the year commence.