Epilogue~Home

Harry sighed in relief as the time turner stopped. That had taken way too long. Looking around, he waited. If he had done this correctly, the students should just be arriving at Hogwarts for the fifth year. He had not done it correctly but since he was only an hour out, Harry wasn't one to complain. He yawned as he waited for the last carriage to leave. It was hard to ignore the Trestrals. He really wanted to greet them.

"Harry!"

Yelping, Harry laughed as Hermione wrapped her arms around him. "Hermione! You have no idea how good it is to see you again!" She was in Gryffindor red!

Ron walked behind her but with a less interested expression on his face. "I told you he would be fine. He always is."

"Thanks for looking out for me, mate," Harry joked before shaking his head. "Come on, or we'll be late."

Hermione raised her eyebrow as Harry jumped forward, greeting Neville with a cheer. "Since when did you care about the opening ceremony?"

"Oh trust me, this one will be worth it," Harry smirked as he climbed onto the carriage, greeting Luna who tilted her head.

"Hello, Harry. Your head is very interesting today. Where do those little fellows come from?"

Harry smirked, paying for the latest Quibbler. "I'll tell you later. You'll love the story." Harry motioned for the others to sit down, ignoring their confused expressions.

Harry had to hide his smile during Umbridge's speech. She had no idea how bad her year was going to be. It was such a relief to see Dumbeldore headmaster again. He did not like having Draco back but he was probably better than Tarra so his usual taunts didn't seem to have as much a punch to them as usual. Not even the glares he got for saying Voldemort was back was anywhere as near bad as facing 'Morning Star.'

Snape froze as he walked into his quarters. He gently picked up the parchment, looking over it. How did someone get in here? Pulling it open, he didn't realise what it really was.

"Severus Snape! How dare you treat Harry the way you have! Are you really so shallow that you can't see anything other than James in him! Harry is a fucking wonderful boy and no matter who you think you are, you can't treat him like he is lower than the grease on your dungeon bat head! If you hadn't been so short-sighted then you might be able to be a half-decent teacher like I know you can be! Now be kind and have a fucking wonderful year!"

Snape was in shock as the letter fell to the floor. That was Lily's voice. Did Lily just send him a howler? No that wasn't possible. It is just a prank... It is still horrifying nonetheless.

As Harry walked away from the dungeons, he snickered. Flopping into his bed, he let a smile across his face. This was going to be a fun year.

Finish