She became part of us.

We were Stephy, Ronnie, Stacy.

The baddest bitches in the school.

I didn't hate her, I didn't even ask her what happened, I left her alone. I hated her when she joined my cousin to ruin my life.

Seeing her looking like how she did 4 years ago was shocking.

"I can't believe you remember my name" she said with tears in her eyes, "nobody remembers, not even my own family. They all forgot who I was and just loved who I am" she cried.

I sat down beside her and raised an eyebrow, "you painted that image for everyone Stacy, what did you expect"

She flinched, "please don't ever call me that blasted name again"

I shifted uncomfortably, "you may not look like Stacy, but who says your heart isn't still like hers"

"It was never-"

She took a deep breath, "Look Stephanie, there are some things I really need to tell you"

My shoulders tensed, "I'm guessing, they aren't good things" I murmured.

"First, I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry, you don't understand how sorry I am" she wiped the tears from her eyes and stared at me.

I remained quiet.

"Four years ago, I was raped" she said quietly.

My eyes widened in surprise, "wha-"

"Please don't interrupt, I need you to listen to everything I have to say and not say anything" she pleaded and looked around in fear.

I nodded.

"Yes, I was raped. By Veronica's brother, Chuck. You remember him, don't you?"

My fist clenched, "didn't he die 4 years ago?"

She gulped then nodded, "It was a family dinner at Ron's house, my parents always hated my dressing and decided to force me into a short dress. I knew the minute I put it on that something bad was going to happen"

"When we got there, Chuck wouldn't take his eyes off me, him and half of the male workers in their mansion. Veronica kept on glaring daggers at me and always glanced at me in disgust, it was the worst dinner of my life"

My nails dug deeper into my skin.

"I went to use the restroom and by the time I came back, my parents were gone. I panicked, demanding for them to come back and pick me up but Chuck told me that they agreed for me to have a sleepover with Veronica, to have some bonding time. Veronica agreed" she choked on a sob and I parted her back awkwardly.

"I stayed as far as I could from everyone until Ronnie's mom demanded I go to bed immediately. Chuck suggested that he could show me the way, I and Veronica's dad refused immediately, but his mom said there was nothing wrong with it and had a big argument with her husband"

"Chuck grabbed my arm and pulled me away while he wasn't looking and I freaked out. He told me to relax, that he wouldn't do anything but lead me to Veronica's room. He showed me the room and immediately I stepped inside, I knew it was his room" she covered her face in shame.

"I was freaking 15 years old and he raped me, he tore my clothes off and tied me to his bed and had his way with me"

I put my arms around her and she cried into my chest.

"While he kept on defiling me I managed to free one of my hands and smashed his head with his glass lamp. He fell unconscious, and I tried to get up but I was sore all over from how badly he treated me"