Script 39: Climax

"Juzira.." mumbled Motza in fear, glancing at the still unconscious Julie and the dead Diama, thinking, "There's no way I could explain this and get away!"

"I asked you a question," glared Juzira, staring directly at Motza, "The hell did you do to him?"

Shocked by the things he was seeing, Chorudo still maintained his calm and collective nature, "Juzira.. we shouldn't rush thin—"

Zzzt!

"Aghhh!" yelled Motza, who was on the floor, his leg twisted irregularly, "What the hell!?"

Motza's pant leg began to leak blood as he clutched it with his hands. He began to sweat as he stared at Juzira, who hadn't moved a muscle from where he stood. Juzira had finally mastered the shifting of timelines.

"God damn it, Juzira," said Chorudo, pushing Juzira aside and walking over to Motza, bringing out his watch, "If anyone finds out that we have so much harmed Motza, we'd be in the same boat as he is!"

"Like hell if I care," replied Juzira, "Do you remember what he did to Koneos.. Benkei.. Diama.. and what he could've done to Julie?"

"Regardless," said Chorudo, using No Thinking to change Motza's personal information, repairing his wounds, "We have to be the better person and turn Motza over to the officials... then this entire Guardian Demon thing would be over."

Suddenly, Chorudo winced at the personal information that he read from Motza. He glanced around the room, as if he read something that shouldn't have been found out.

"My goals have changed the moment he started messing with innocent lives.." mumbled Juzira.

Kirima began to mumble, "Wait, Juzir—"

Zzzt!

Suddenly, Motza wasn't by Chorudo's side anymore. He was by the wall, his arm dislodged and his legs bleeding yet again. Juzira was merciless and didn't plan on letting Motza die without suffering.

"Marking Slips!" yelled Motza as his Guardian Demon appeared from behind his back, glowing blue, "I use my gift, the gift bestowed upon me, and specifically me!"

Suddenly, Juzira, Kirima, and Chorudo fell to the ground, unable to get up from the slipperiness of the floor. The friction was stolen, and Marking Slip's gift was already put in works.

"You!" yelled Motza, pointing at Chorudo, "Heal me up with whatever you just did!"

"Don't listen to him!" yelled Juzira, "Kirima! Pull out some type of gun so we can kill him! That way, we won't need to overcome his friction stealing!"

"What?" asked Motza in panic and confusion, his confidence slowly draining, "How did you find out about my gift so easily?"

"Think of it as a parting gift from Koneos and Benkei," glared Juzira.

"Juzira!" said Chorudo, "I told you not to get so hasty! We're not trying to kill him!"

"There comes a time when some people deserve to die," replied Juzira, "Kirima! Hurry up with the gun!"

Pressured, Kirima began to unhinge his jaw, reaching in to grab a weapon. Yokai Goober stood right beside Kirima, smiling sadistically as the conflict furthered on, frowning upon looking directly at King Nothing.

King Nothing stood in silence, judging the actions of all the humans within the room. Yokai Goober had realized that the demons had accomplished their goal in finding humor within the pitiful actions caused by humor. Yet, he felt unease in the presence of King Nothing.

"Kirima.. we can't be murderers.." Chorudo said as he stared directly at Kirima's eyes, "Especially you. Not again!"

Kirima was conflicted on what he should do: Help Juzira, his first friend and murder once again, or trust in Chorudo, who had believed in the right thing.

"Hold it!" yelled Motza, still clutching the injuries on his leg, thinking of the last final resort he could've made to somehow make it alive, "It's obvious that regardless the outcome, I'll be the one rotting in jail, or dying here.. So why don't I let you all in a secret?"

At that moment, Julie began to wake up, hiding her surprise and shock to find dead bodies and injured people around her. She wanted to know what was happening, keeping herself quiet and pretending to remain unconscious.

"What secret?" asked Juzira curiously.

At that moment, Chorudo began to sweat, thinking back to what he read in Motza's personal information. It was during that time that the pistol that came from Kirima's gift was in Kirima's hands.

"The true dangerous foretold Guardian Demon.." snickered Motza.

"Tell me!" yelled Juzira, already in frustration from waiting in suspense.

Chorudo had to keep Motza from saying the name of the Guardian Demon. It's identity would've resulted in something far greater than what anyone in the room should've been involved in! He reached for his wristwatch, No Thinking appearing beside him. However, it was too late.

"The dangerous Guardian Demon's name is.." chuckled Motza as he waved his hands around,

"King Nothing."