Script 29: Vision

"Devil's Advocate..?" smiled a Motza deviously, "What a name.. I'm assuming it's a Guardian Demon such as mine? I've never seen you reveal it to me before anyway."

"The gift given to me isn't as powerful as the former shadow leader of the Batty Baseball Gang," said Kat, Devil's Advocate hovering right beside her, "However, it's gotten me out of a few a ruffles in my life."

"Man.. you keep talking about this former shadow leader a lot," mocked Motza, "He really can't be that powerful."

"Extra measures were taken to prevent him from reappearing again," explained Kat, "If things go awry, I'm made sure to stop that from happening. I won't let you interfere with this plan of mine."

"Then let's rumble.." smirked Motza, who's smile began to fade as he noticed something odd.

His vision began to fade to black, as if the lights inside the factory were dimming. Kat merely held her head up high, knowing that she had the superior power. Devil's Advocate usually supported Kat from the beginning ever since she was a child. It helped her steal, and soon make a business to fund her little gang and make it one of the most powerful out of the district. Once she had found out that the Batty Baseball Gang had disbanded, she aimed to take over Silver Leaf's area. She just had to overcome the obstacle and nuisance that was Motza.

"This is my first true fight against another Horyo.." thought Motza nervously, "I know my Guardian's gift is the best, but I have to be wary. I still have the advantage. Unlike Kat, I can actually walk on the slippery floors caused by my gift. I just need to retrace my footsteps.."

Motza began to walk directly towards Kat, remembering his vision from before he was blinded by the gift from Devil's Advocate. Kat had the gift to brighten or darken the sight of those around her. It was extremely useful in fighting capabilities. Now, all Kat had to do was to wait to take him down.

Motza threw out a punch, but didn't hit anything. He was still far away from where Kat was. If Kat were to move, she'd instantly slip on the ground and would become vulnerable. She knew that she only had one shot at hitting Motza, and she should be careful. Not only that, but she had to remain quiet so that her location wouldn't be revealed to Motza.

"Come on!" smiled Motza confidently, accidentally bumping into one of the gang members with his foot, "I'm tired of Marco Polo! Actually.. let's make this a little more interesting!"

Motza lifted his foot and began to stomp on the gang member in front of him. She screamed in pain from the friction of Motza's foot increasing. Kat knew she had to speak up to prevent her own gang member from possible death!

"Stop!" yelled Kat, standing in place, "I won't let you hurt her anymore! Get away from her!"

"As you wish!" yelled Motza as he immediately ran towards the sound of Kat's voice, still blinded by the gift from Devil's Advocate, "Who needs sight when I can just finish you off when you're standing still?"

PTAK!

Motza was thrown back to the ground, coughing up. He never felt this much pain before, even when he was being beaten up by the Batty Baseball Gang members.

"The solar plexus is a vulnerable part of the human body, located almost above your stomach," explained Kat, elaborating on her fighting expertise she had gained from her gang fights, "A simple strike to it can cause intense pain."

Motza could barely stand up from such a strike. He knew he had to resort to shady topics.

"If you don't give me the gang," mumbled Motza in pain, "Then I'll just tell everyone about your corruption! Expose everyone here from being inside the gang!"

"I wouldn't accept those options," replied Kat, "I won't hesitate to keep you locked up in this factory, punishing you for trying to expose our secrets. Although you're my brother, I can't let you go."

"Fine.." replied Motza out of nervousness, meekly trying to negotiate another offer, "Then at least.. spare me and tell me the name of the former shadow leader of the Batty Baseball Gang. I won't say a word about any of this."

"And why would you want to know that information?" asked Kat skeptically, "He shouldn't even be a concern to you."

"If I beat him, I'll gain some reputation," smiled Motza weakly as he tried to get up, the gift from Marking Slips ending, "If Julie knows that I beat up the former shadow leader of that terrible gang, she'll definitely fall into my arms!"

"You don't even know how dangerous he is... what he's capable of. It's my job to protect you, but if you go anywhere near that monster, I don't even know if I can guarantee your safety."

"I can handle myself," glared Motza, "I'm not a little kid anymore."

"So be it.. If you really want to know about the shadow leader's name, you should be prepared for the consequences that come after it. When I tell you this, you're not allowed to expose our secrets. If you do, we would have to kill you. Understood?"

"Yes.. ma'am.." mumbled Motza, "Will do."

"Alright.." sighed Kat, shaking her head, "The name of the former shadow leader of the Batty Baseball Gang is.."