Script 9: Information

No Thinking began to fizzle away and transformed into a watch. Chorudo smiled as he began to change the minute-hand. Juzira quickly ran away from the direction where the minute-hand was pointing.

"I've got to end this quick!" thought Juzira as King Nothing stared at him in the eyes.

Zzzt!

Juzira was once again within the second timeline that his gift had created. He saw that despite trying to run away from the minute-hand, Chorudo would still catch up to him with the minute-hand.

"Better end this quick," thought Juzira as he tried to gouge out Chorudo's eyeballs with his hand.

However, before he could do so—

Zzzt!

"So there you are!" smiled Chorudo as he punched Juzira in the face before kicking him down to the ground.

"What the..?" thought Juzira, confused as he struggled to get up, "How did he pull me out of my gift?"

"Easy," smiled Chorudo, reading every thought that Juzira had in his head, "Like I said, this kinda stuff requires no thinking at all. I placed my minute-hand right at your body, and I can freely read and change your personal information whenever I please! It says here that King Nothing's gift that he has given only changes the results.

So even if you create another timeline, if I were to point my minute-hand at the initial timeline, you'd still be affected! And thus, I've changed your personal information: Juzira Tonijo cannot use his gift that King Nothing has provided him for this entire match."

"For a pretty popular person, you have a piss-poor attitude," said Juzira in a slanted lazy posture, "What kind of person would like to be in good terms with you?"

"You don't think I've already used No Thinking on most of the students in Silver Leaf High School?" asked Chorudo, scoffing in pride, "I'm the true king here!"

"H-hey.. Juzira," mumbled Diama, peering from the corner confused, "The hell is going on..? Why are we still trying to fight this douche? And what's he talking about with minute-hands and stuff?"

"Shut up, dumbass," said Juzira as he locked on to focus on Chorudo.

"Huh? Who are you calling dumbass, dumbass? Watch me take down this guy!"

Diama rushed in, using up his pent-up anger of Chorudo's popularity to attack. Despite Sitezo Hapotivity not being by Diama's side, it still seemed like he was there, influencing his emotions. Diama had grown from the person he was before he met Juzira, and he could take on Chorudo without a guardian by his side.

Chorudo dodged Diama's rush and proceeded to slam Diama on the ground. Juzira rushed in as well, trying to hit Chorudo with his fists. He managed to punch Chorudo, but Chorudo grabbed Juzira's other arm and slammed him down on the ground.

"When you think about it," smiled Chorudo, wiping the bruise on his cheek, "The gifts from our guardians don't really matter that much. It just gives us advantages and disadvantages in over-glorified fist-fights!"

Diama sweeper Chorudo's legs, causing him to fall down. That's when Juzira used the opportunity to punch Chorudo in the nose, causing it to bleed. Chorudo pointed his minute-hand at Diama, throwing him away by changing his personal information to "gets thrown at the lockers by a mysterious force." He then jumped up from the floor to kick Juzira, who had not recovered from getting slammed on the ground.

He turned his minute-hand at Juzira this time, changing his personal information once again to "Cannot breathe for more than 15 seconds." Juzira clasped his neck with his arms, controlling his breathing and conserving it. Chorudo began to kick Juzira down again and again, trying to get him to finally die.

"Hey, fuckface!" yelled Diama, holding out Chorudo's phone in his hands that he stole before Chorudo threw him, "I don't know what you did to Juzira, but you better bring him back to normal or I'll smash this thing to smithereens!"

"Huh?" laughed Chorudo, turning around and wiping the blood from his nose, "You think I'll stop because of that? I'm filthy stinking rich, I'll just buy another—"

However, Diama's intention wasn't to bribe Chorudo, it was to provide a distraction. Juzira jumped from behind Chorudo, putting him in a choke-hold with the last of his strength.

"Let go of me, damn it!" yelled Chorudo, elbowing Juzira in the stomach and bruising him.

"Diama!" yelled Juzira with the last of his breath and turning around to make his back face Diama, "One final blow!"

Diama ran around the two and decided to aim at Chorudo in the stomach. This was his chance to deal the finishing blow that Juzira had alluded to.

"Shit!" thought Chorudo, straining from the strong chokehold Juzira was doing, "This was the fifth time I encountered Juzira. However, I failed to take into account those who'd be around him! What kind of person hangs around the shunned person?"

With a swift rush, Diama charged into Chorudo's stomach with his full body, lifting both Chorudo and Juzira and slamming them into the lockers. The metal lockers began to shake and rumble, and soon it would fall on both Juzira and Chorudo, crushing them to the ground.

"F-fuck.." said Juzira, losing consciousness as he breathed his last, "It's dark.."

Chorudo got knocked unconscious as well, releasing everyone from No Thinking's gift. Diama finally realized what had happened.

"Good job, Diama!" smiled Sitezo Hapotivity, "You did well without me. Now, what shall we do with these two?"

Diama began to leave the scene.

"H-hey!" stuttered Sitezo Hapotivity, confused, "Diama! What're you gonna do about them?"

"I'm not getting blamed on for these two," scoffed Diama, "I'd like to stay away from trouble, thank you very much."

Sitezo Hapotivity bickered at Diama for a while as he left. Chorudo and Juzira were both sent to the hospital after people found out of their condition. Chorudo was released earlier because his wounds were healed up quickly after waking up.