Script 6: Vulnerable

Sitezo Hapotivity was the guardian angel of Diama Ryukrnarius. He had a white suit and a black tie. Underneath the suit was a yellow undershirt. He also had a typical yellow halo with blue eyes and little angel wings. Due to Diama getting bullied for his appearances and actions, Sitezo Hapotivity was sent to Diama in an effort to cheer him up.

The guardian angel was cheery and liked to talk a lot, much to Diama's dismay. He would usually talk so much that Diama would regularly tell him to shut up. Despite Diama's efforts, Sitezo Hapotivity would continue talking about Diama's day as well as what Diama could improve upon.

"Sitezo Hapotivity," mumbled Diama, "The gift he gave me was supposed to be used on myself to make me happier, but I didn't like it at all."

"What do you mean?" asked Juzira, "Did you do this to Julie?"

"Of course," smiled Diama, "My gift has given me the ability to lock onto a single person's emotions. In the case of your friends, it's overwhelming sadness."

"Then I'll make you release her!" yelled Juzira as he rushed in to punch Diama.

Juzira missed the punch as Diama dodged it. Diama then used his elbow to hit Juzira's back, causing him to fall on the ground. He then kicked Juzira away from him.

"Not only can Sitezo Hapotivity lock onto emotions," explained Diama, "But it allows me to analyze another person's emotions to my own advantage, giving me a way to predict your movements."

"This isn't so happy, Diama," suggested Sitezo Hapotivity.

"Shut it!"

Juzira had to use it: King Nothing's gift to make timelines into nothing. This could be the only way to surprise Diama.

Zzzt!

Juzira went on to try to take down Diama as his copy from another timeline fought Diama head-on. The copy failed, being kept hit by Diama's attacks and multiple dodges. For a shut in, he was an experienced fighter who learned how to analyze.

Just as Juzira was about to blow Diama's temple in to kill him, Diama spoke up.

"It's such a shame!" Diama announced, "Just as I take you down, I'll be taking her down as well!"

Juzira noticed Julie, who was holding a pen up to her neck.

"This is all my fault!" cried Julie as she wavered, her pen poking her neck, "This is all my fault that Toni is getting beat up before me!"

Juzira stopped his attack from hitting Diama to quickly run towards Julie. He slid on the ground to whack the pen away. When he whacked the pen, a red pen-shaped figure came out of the pen and hitting the wall before falling to the ground, signifying the change. Juzira watched the timeline as Julie stabbed her neck with the pen, causing blood to leak out and Juzira yelling for her.

Zzzt!

"Huh?" asked Julie and Diama in confusion.

Juzira was right beside Julie, whose neck wasn't injured anymore. The pen was on the ground near the wall and the bruises that Diama made on Juzira were gone.

"How did you..?" asked Diama, "Is this your gift? To change up some things?"

Juzira didn't answer, and instead threw the pen on the ground at Diama. The pen missed Diama as he looked back.

Diama laughed as he slowly turned around, "You missed, dumba—"

Diama was knocked onto the ground by Juzira's punch.

"You're truly scum if you use the vulnerabilities of others to have things go your way," glared Juzira.

Diama hastily threw out a punch at Juzira's legs to knock him over, but Juzira grabbed it to pull Diama up. He then punched Diama to the ground again before punching him repeatedly. Diama's face began to bleed as Juzira relentlessly attacked him.

"Juzira!" yelled Julie, "It's over, please!"

Juzira got up to find Diama almost covered in blood.

"This.. really is it.. huh?" muttered Diama in pain, "Go ahead.. and kill me! I'm the villain, aren't I? I'm always the villain in someone else's story!"

Juzira was going to let Diama have it as he readied up his fist again to kill him, but Julie has restrained him.

"Toni.." mumbled Julie, "Everyone deserves a second chance because they are misunderstood. I know what he did was wrong.. but we have to find some other solution that doesn't involve killing. We're just kids!"

Juzira let go of the grasp of his tightened fist.

"I apologize that I called you weird," mumbled Juzira, "But you will have to apologize to every person you've manipulated. Right now. Out loud."

"I'd rather die," argued Diama.

"He's stubborn," said Juzira as he walked away, "Just let him be, I guess. He'll figure out eventually."

"Hey!" mumbled Diama, trying to get up but failed to because of the pain, "Get over here and kill me!"

"Then fight me!" announced Juzira, "Don't try to do it now because of your state, but if you really want to kill me, then fight me again. I've noticed that we're in the same class after all."

"Fine!" yelled Diama, calling emergency services on his phone, "Once I get out of the hospital, I'm finding you and beating you up again so either me or you dies!"

"Whatever you say.." said Juzira as he turned the corner, Julie following him, "I'm late for my next class."

...

"Sorry for getting involved in Horyo matters," apologized Julie as they arrived at Juzira's classroom.

"It's alright," replied Juzira, "It was more like I got you involved in it. However, I'm more worried about that Diama guy calling the cops on me."

"You shouldn't worry about that. If you get ratted out, he has to deal with two eyewitnesses where he was the one who started the fight. You merely acted in self defense."

"Yeah, true. Anyways, I'm seriously late. Meet you up later so we can work on the stuff you need help on?"

"Sure thing!" smiled Julie as she waved and went back to her class, "Bye, Toni! Good luck at your class!"

Juzira smiled and went into his classroom, getting shunned once again despite being late.