Script 36: Abandoned

The two people who were guarding the factory to prevent anyone from fiddling with the bodies stood up from where they were sitting and left. Chorudo, Kirima, and Juzira watched as they made their way back to their homes.

"Those must've been the people who called the police.." mumbled Kirima.

"Chorudo's No Thinking is pretty darn useful," smiled Yokai Goober, chuckling at the sight, "Instantly persuading those two to give up their posts without any hassle is truly a blessing. One you'd expect from a Guardian Angel."

"Kirima, tell your Guardian to shut up," said Chorudo, "We're going to be interrogating both Somajo Benkei and Koneos Zetsu."

"Hold on.." said Juzira, looking around the place and pointing at some dead bodies, "It's not like you can interrogate them when they're dead."

Kirima put his hand up to his mouth, queasy about the fact that Koneos was dead in front of him. Just a few days ago he was alive, so it was shocking that he, one of the most powerful Guardians he had encountered, was killed off.

"Like usual, you're being retarded," said Chorudo as he knelt down by Benkei's dead body, moving the hands on his wristwatch, "No Thinking, give me the personal information of Somajo Benkei.

Hmm.. it seems that Benkei came here alongside Koneos to try and find out who caused the deaths of the Red Raiders."

Kirima and Juzira glanced at each other for a moment, as if they were reading each other's thoughts. If Chorudo were to find out that they were the reason the Red Raiders died, they'd have to kill him here.

"They heard a voice from a guy," continued Chorudo, "That person is a known Horyo.. with a Guardian Demon!"

Juzira quickly turned at the dead body of Benkei in shock, thinking, "What? The dangerous Guardian Demon was here?"

"The gift to remove or create more friction.." said Chorudo as he read, "Benkei heard a noise and that's where the personal information stops. He was killed as soon as he was unconscious. There's a chance that they encountered the Guardian Demon that you're talking about, Juzira. I'll move on to Koneos Zetsu."

Chorudo got up and walked over to Koneos, kneeling down once again to read his personal information, "Right after Koneos heard a thud, he found out who the person behind the echo was, landing on the body of Benkei and knocking him unconscious:

Motza Rella."

"What?" yelled Kirima in confusion, "Motza Rella? But, when Yokai Goober and I first met him, the guy didn't even have the slightest bit of having a Guardian alongside of him! How is he the person who killed Benkei and Koneos? Benkei's Seeking Truths wouldn't lie would it.."

"It wouldn't," stated Juzira, "Chances are, Motza obtained a Guardian sometime after we met him. With his Guardian, he's possibly going on a spree of power, not even thinking about the responsibilities."

"With power like that, he must be very dangerous, and no one should be around him," said Chorudo as he stood up, looking at Juzira, "Which brings us to the question: Where is he now?"

Juzira gasped, realizing, "He's at the school, attending class like the others! This would mean that he has the possibility to go after Julie!"

"I would like to see the outcome of this situation, and how close you all are to this dangerous Guardian Demon, so I would suggest that you don't run by foot all the way back to the school," smiled Yokai Goober, "Kirima, use that gift I gave you to bring out some bicycles. What kind of situation would await you at the school?"

Kirima did as he was told and pulled out bicycles from his mouth, unhinging his jaws so that they would come out easier. Juzira didn't hesitate to jump on the first bicycle that was brought out from Kirima's mouth. He pedaled as fast as he can back to the school.

"We should hurry as well," said Chorudo, "Right now, I'm not too worried about the decisions that Motza might make. I'm more worried about the actions that Juzira might take. He's been shown to have violent tendencies when it comes to the fights he picks, so we can't allow anymore bloodshed if something bad were to happen. It's not the students within the high school who are in danger, it's Motza Rella himself."

As Juzira pedaled towards the school, he thought to himself, "I'm sorry for doubting you, Julie. We really should have stayed at the school and waited for an opening! It's my careless decision to go out and investigate that might put you in danger! I'm coming soon, and I'm sure to take down whoever the Guardian Demon is!"