Script 31: Conversation

"The entire Red Raiders gang died?" asked Chorudo, shocked at the results, "How the hell is that even possible..?"

"We've concluded that there was another Horyo at the factory," explained Juzira as he looked at Kirima's eyes, trying to withhold their lies about killing most of the Red Raiders from Chorudo, "I know it wasn't an accident, but Kat slipped and fell. Then, she broke her neck."

"You're giving off a nervous feeling, Juzira.." mumbled Diama, crouching forward and inspecting his movements, "Is there something you're not telling us..? Nervousness is one of the signs of a person lying.."

"Lying..?" asked Juzira as he panicked from inside his head, "I'm just nervous.. The Horyo that killed the Red Raiders could be anyone in this school. Connections from the Red Raider Gang could have extended to this point."

"Yeah, Diama," smirked Dante, "Your Sitezo Hapotivity can only pick up emotions, but not a person's true truths and lies. You're an idiot!"

"Man, shut up!" mentioned Diama, "I could beat your ass with Sitezo Hapotivity if you didn't have Wrathacra backing you up."

"What are you on about?" bickered Dante, "That's literally any other person who aren't Horyo!"

"Dante's quickness to put down Diama saved me.." thought Juzira, "If he hadn't.. I would've been subject to revealing the truth.."

"So... even Mo died.." mumbled Julie in despair, having not experienced a situation like that, "I can't believe it... Who would just do something like that? What kind of benefit do they gain?"

Kirima bowed his head in guilt and regret as Juzira began to speak up.

"We don't really know yet, but we do know that whoever they are," he announced, "They're trying to prevent us from knowing the identity of dangerous Guardian and their Horyo."

"Then that means.." said Chorudo, thinking of a strategy, "We'll need to find out who this Horyo is before they find us out. Obviously, Juzira and Kirima are at most risk, so watch your backs, you two. While that happens, with the help of No Thinking's gift, I'll look into the personal information of everyone in Silver Leaf Highschool to find out which ones are Horyo we need to watch out for.

This may take a while, so please bare with me."

"Take all the time you need.." replied Julie, not really understanding what was going on, "Hopefully we can avenge Mo."

"Alright, so do we have that settled?" asked Chorudo, staring at each Horyo before him.

The group nodded, understanding the new situation that they were in. Their goal of finding the dangerous Guardian Demon was almost near their sight.

"Good," explained Chorudo, holding up a book, "Then you should all realize that we all cannot be together at this point. No matter the situation, we cannot be grouped up. That just gives this dangerous Guardian Demon a better opportunity of taking us out at the same time. The Horyo knows that he's being threatened by us, so let's be careful. Don't reveal that you have a Guardian to anyone."

As Chorudo was the first to leave the group, Kirima bowed his head in shame. This was all caused by him. If he hadn't panicked back at the factory and killed most of the Red Raiders, he wouldn't have lost some of his newfound friends. Kirima then looked up at Juzira, who was staring at him, almost as if he was saying to keep up with the ruse: A small price to pay to evade a big consequence.

Dante perked up before leaving the group as well, "Although, if you guys were to get into any trouble, you can always count on me to help. No threats would dare make me back down."

"Same here," smiled Julie as she stood up to begin leaving, "Even though I'm not a Horyo, I'll try to do anything I can to help avenge Mo. Just give me a call outside of school because my phone is on silent mode during classes."

"I know I've been causing trouble this entire time," mumbled Kirima in shame, "But please tell me if there's anything I can do. You guys are some of my first friends I've had, and I'd like to keep it that way. I'll make sure to take down the dangerous Guardian Demon, whoever they are!"

As soon as Kirima left, Diama and Juzira stared at each other. They were the last ones that were at the bench.

"Juzira," said Diama, standing up from the bench, "I think I've known you the longest from out of the other Horyo. From Sitezo Hapotivity's gift, I can easily tell that you have some form of nervousness.

I know we haven't been on the best of terms, but obviously we've crossed into territory that we shouldn't have entered. This is the only time we'll be in such a truce, so make sure you don't waste the chances that are given. I know I'm the weakest Horyo out of everyone, but even if I am, I'll do anything I can to stop that dangerous Guardian Demon, whoever it is. Even if I won't be able to beat it, you can count on me to buy you some time."

"....thanks Diama," said Juzira, "You've really grown from when I first met you."

"Yeah, yeah," said Diama as he walked away, "Spare me the cheesy talks. I'm heading out. Until we meet again."

As Juzira looked at Diama leave, he noticed that he was the only one left at the bench, "Until we meet again."