Script 37: Interruption

"Is everyone alright here?" asked a person from the entrance of the bathroom.

Motza quickly walked away from the stall, letting go of Julie to find out who the person was. However, there wasn't just one person by the entrance, but another. It was Diama Rykurnarius, and Dante Lindell.

"How did you know something was off with this place?" asked Motza in confusion, knowing that he tried his best to prevent Julie from reaching contact to the outside of the bathroom.

"We simply heard a phone break when we strolled past this place," said Dante, "I'm not one to enter a woman's restroom, but if it has something to do with a potential case, especially with a dangerous Horyo going around, then there's a chance I have to take action."

Just then, Julie tried to escape from the stall, but Motza kneed her in the stomach and threw her to the restroom wall.

"Stop struggling already!" said Motza, "You're already making this hard than it is!"

"Julie!" yelled Diama and Dante in unison, ready to help her.

"Tut, tut, tut!" mumbled Motza as he pulled out Benkei's gun from his pocket, "Nothing is getting in the way of my private time with Julie. I do suggest that you both leave, or a bullet is going to be found in your skulls. Like Koneos Zetsu, and Somajo Benkei."

"Like we'll falter to that attempt," said Diama, sensing that Motza was hesitant on killing the two of them.

However, Diama felt another emotion in the room: Fear. He glanced beside him to find Dante, struggling to talk and make a decision. Granted, he wasn't even supposed to be here or get involved in this mess, so he was logically thinking of his reasonings for staying.

"Things don't have to escalate this far.." mumbled Dante, cowering and shaking, "Even if I were to fight, I'd be powerless since there's no wind inside this restroom.. Wrathacra's gift is useless here!"

"Don't talk like that, Dante," said Diama, "We can take this guy on with just the two of us!"

Dante looked at Diama's encouraging face. He was different than he once met him. Diama was this lonely emo who got into fights if he did anything bad or good. To think that his character developed, and Diama has overcome his struggles... was Dante really going to abandon him? This was the perfect time to show that Dante too, was strong enough to overcome these struggles, and to take down anyone in his way, regardless of the danger.

This is Dante's time to show his worth, and what it means to live in this world of Horyo.

"Hell no!" yelled Dante, as he turned around and ran through the bathroom's entrance, "I'm not risking my life just for this! It's stupid!"

"Dante!" yelled Diama, but Dante had already left the bathroom.

"He won't be snitching anytime soon," smiled Motza, "I've already used Marking Slips to remove his vocal chord's friction. He'll make himself look like a fool if he tries to tattle."

"Oi.." mumbled Diama, "You still have to fight me."

"I've heard about you Diama," said Motza, keeping an eye on both him and Julie, who was still recovering from the hit, "How you're the weakest out of the Horyo group trying to find out the Guardian Demon. You're definitely no Koneos Zetsu, or a Juzira Tonijo."

"Piss off with that," said Diama, clenching his fists, taking off his hood, "I hate it when people compare me to other people. I'm Diama Rykurnarius and that's all you're going to get from me. And I swore to Juzira that I would do my best to take down the Guardian Demon we're looking for."

"And how are you going to even fight me?" smiled Motza, waving Benkei's gun around, "Even with a gun pointed at your face, you still dare to try me?"

"If you're keeping track of what's quiet or not," said Diama, "Then you wouldn't shoot that gun, knowing fully well that if you shoot it, it'll make a noise so loud it'll attrac—"

Poof!

Diama looked quickly behind him to find a bullet hole in the wall of the restroom. Motza reduced the friction of the gun to make no sound at all. He was a lethal silent killer at this point.

"I missed," scoffed Motza pointed the gun again to shoot.

Diama knew he couldn't afford to die here, and rushed in, knocking the gun out of Motza's hands. Despite having the weakest gift out of the group, Diama was the most skilled in fighting. He was sure to take down anyway in a fist fight as long as it was fair.

But deep down, Diama knew that he wasn't going to win. His true intent was stalling time for more help that someone in the school could possibly provide.