Script 8: Friday

"Come on!" argued Diama as he repeatedly kicked Juzira's leg, "Fight me already! You told me yesterday that you would fight me tomorrow! Today is tomorrow!"

"I have no clue what you're talking about.." mumbled Juzira in frustration.

"Toni..." mumbled Julie, "What is going on..? Did you seriously think that it was Monday today? It's Friday! Did you forget everything that we had discussed you should do yesterday?"

"So.. I've been thinking that it's Monday.." said Juzira, thinking while Diama was kicking him, "Hey! Stop kicking me! I'm trying to figure something out! If you really want to fight me, we need to get through this first!"

"What a nice challenge," grumbled Diama, "I just got out of the hospital yesterday, so I'm in top shape! What're we tackling?"

"You seem to be really pumped up, Diama!" chuckled Sitezo Hapotivity.

"Pumped up to finally kill this guy!"

"Class is about to start," said Julie, "Let's figure out what's going on during lunch, alright? Remember Toni, today is Friday."

"I'll remember," replied Juzira as Julie left to go to her class, "Come on, Diama. Let's head to ours."

As Juzira and Diama turned the corner, they bumped into another student.

The student had orange comes hair. He sported a purple crop top with a green tie and a small sweater in a lighter shade of purple. He wore white overalls to go along his outfit.

"How is it that we always keeping meeting?" asked the student, visibly annoyed.

"Isn't that.. Chorudo Silver?" whispered Diama, "I've always seen him surrounded by girls because of his wealth and academic knowledge. He even does decently well in sports, but is very talented when it comes to drawing. He's like a celebrity in this school, one that I've come to hate and envy.. Let's get away from this douche, Juzira."

"Have.. we met before?" asked Juzira for some reason, feeling like he should've said it.

Chorudo and Diama's eyes widened.

"Five times," answered Chorudo, combing his orange hair, "However, this is the first time I've met you alongside this other person."

"My name is Diama," grumbled Diama quietly.

"Then how come I don't remember you?" asked Juzira.

"You'll see why in a moment," smiled Chorudo as he reached for the watch on his wrist.

Diama suddenly punched Chorudo to the ground before he could touch his wristwatch, putting both Juzira and Chorudo in surprise.

"Diama!" yelled Juzira, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Sitezo Hapotivity and I could sense it," warned Diama as he signaled for Juzira to run away, "There's something ominous about that watch of his!"

"Diama Rykurnarius," announced Chorudo, "17 years old. Lives in 2421 Mulberry Park Drive. Your parents' names are Chroma and Sona. You have a bad attitude despite them giving you so much love and care. Your favorite food to eat on weekends is baklava. One time during fifth grade, you slipped on applesauce and people laughed at you."

"What the..?" asked Diama, surprised, "How the hell do you know all of that?"

"Oh.." continued Chorudo as he looked at his watch, "And what's this..? You're a Horyo as well."

"I don't like the look of this Diama.." mumbled Sitezo Hapotivity.

"Let's change that shall we?" yelled Chorudo.

"Quick!" yelled Diama, getting into a battle position, "Positivity and happiness are the true ideals, anything else are just stepping stones to its triumph! I call out, Sitezo Hapotivity!"

"There's no need to think when you've already won the battle!" yelled Chorudo as he turned the second-hand of his watch, "I call out, No Thinking!"

Just as he finished his sentence, Diama collapsed to his knees. What had happened to him? Juzira had also noticed that Sitezo Hapotivity was no longer by Diama's side.

"Hey, Diama!" said Juzira, concerned, "What happened to Sitezo Hapotivity?"

"Huh..?" asked Diama, "Who.. is Sitezo Hapotivity..?"

Juzira looked at Diama nervously. Diama couldn't have forgotten about such an important figure in his life. And what had happened to his guardian angel?

Right beside Chorudo was his own guardian angel, No Thinking. It wore a bow tie and a beret, with a small mustache. Also, it was covered in all white and in a vest. Unlike the other guardians Juzira has seen up until now who have been towering over their Horyo, Chorudo's guardian was about the size of a leg, smaller than normal guardians.

"To look at personal information," explained Chorudo, "And to change something about that person's information, like removing any memory of their guardian... That is the gift that No Thinking has given me. Although it's limited to using my watch's minute-hand to point at my target, and I couldn't do too drastic changes because of its long cool-down, no one has to think in order to win."

"You bastard!" yelled Juzira as Diama look confused, "So that's why I've been thinking it's Monday! You've been erasing my memories every time we've met!"

"So you've finally found out, Juzira Tonijo," smiled Chorudo, "Come at me. Once I defeat your King Nothing again, I can just knock you unconscious and wait for my No Thinking to erase your memories once again. The same cycle!"

"I'm responsible for everything, yet I'm responsible for nothing," announced Juzira, "I call out, King Nothing!"

King Nothing emerged from behind Juzira, his shadowed upper body and red glowing eyes unleashing his rage. A faint roar was yelled out from the guardian demon, as if he was anticipating this fight once again. Due to being the only one out of the duo to remember their encounter with Chorudo and his No Thinking, he must've been holding in a lot of pent up rage.

Before fighting, King Nothing stared at Juzira, as if he was saying, "You better win this time. This is your fifth time facing this bastard."

Juzira stared down at Chorudo as Diama hurriedly ran off to the corner of the lockers, unable to see the guardians due to him forgetting about Sitezo Hapotivity. Juzira was possibly going up against one of his strongest foes yet.