Script 25: Nightmare

"Hm...?" asked Juzira, opening his eyes, "Where the hell am I..?"

Juzira looked around and found himself in the gas station, the place where he and Chorudo had fought the Batty Baseball Gang. Across from him was a man in dark clothes, a hood shadowed over his face. From behind him was what looked like a Guardian Demon. However, Juzira could barely see this shadowed guardian who had glowing blue eyes.

"Is this.. Mo's gift?" thought Juzira to himself as King Nothing emerged from his back, "It seems like I still have King Nothing. If I'm in some form of dream world, then I guess I have to defeat this guy. He looks pretty suspicious too."

The guardian from behind the dark clothed man began to growl at Juzira. Suddenly, the man was right beside Juzira, and hit him to the ground with just his hand! Who was this guy and how did he get so close? Was this his gift?

Zzzt!

Juzira quickly got up and went over to punch the person. However, something was wrong this time. The man in the hood saw Juzira's movements, despite him being in the second timeline! He dodged both Juzira and his clone, who were trying their best to attack him, but his fighting style was just too superior.

"What.. the hell?" exclaimed Juzira in panic, seeing how the man in the hood invaded his personal world, "How and why can he see me?"

"Don't you understand what's happening, Juzira Tonijo?" the man in the hood finally spoke, "I am the entity that lurks behind your dreams, a nightmare waiting to pop out of you. This is.. the gift that Red Messiah gives. Bask in my glory, Juzira Tonijo, for I am your worst fear that has come to reality. If you die in this dream world, you'll surely die in real life.

Your worst fear, is the dangerous Guardian Demon that you seek that can potentially destroy this world. You have no idea where or what the Guardian Demon is, so this is the form I have accomplished. Now Juzira Tonijo.. you will die here."

Juzira jumped back away from the hooded man.

Zzzt!

"I can't fight this guy with how skillful he reacts!" thought Juzira, "I have to use King Nothing's gift to my advantage. He can't hit me within my second timeline, so I should try my best to use that as an evasion tactic.."

Suddenly, the hooded man was right behind him, ready to hit him. Juzira knew that this hooded man had a gift as well. He knew that this was going to be a difficult job.

"Seriously man.." mumbled Diama as he scratched his head, "Every damn time man. I'm not even where the bathrooms are now."

He looked around to find himself alone in the park. There wasn't anyone there, except for three Batty Baseball Gang members. Diama was confused on why he was there in the first place.

"Oi.. what are you guys doing crowding around me?" asked Diama suspiciously, "Stay off my case."

"You talk pretty big for someone who's all alone in this park," said one of the gang members, pulling out a baseball bat, "You'll really regret talking shit like that to us."

"Who the hell do these guys think they are..?" mumbled Diama with a disgusted face as he turned to them, "This must be Guess I'll have to fight em. Haven't fought in a while, so this'll be interesting."

"Heh," smirked one gang member, "He doesn't know at all."

"Positivity and happiness are the true ideals, anything else are just stepping stones to its triumph," announced Diama, "I call out, Sitezo Hapotivity!"

...

The gang members stared at him, smiling.

"Positivity and happiness are the true ideals, anything else are just stepping stones to its triumph," announced Diama nervously, "I call out, Sitezo Hapotivity!"

...

"Hey... Sitezo?" asked around Diama nervously, "Where.. did you go? Sitezo...?"

Sitezo Hapotivity wasn't anywhere near Diama, not appearing at all. Suddenly, Diama felt a sharp pain in his stomach, causing him to crash down to the ground. What was happening? Why couldn't he predict the attack? Was his gift of detecting emotions gone as well?

"Don't you understand what's happening, Diama Rykurnarius?" the gang members spoke in unity, "This entire situation that you see before you is the situation that lurks behind your dreams, a nightmare waiting to pop out of you. This is.. the gift that Red Messiah gives. Bask in my glory, Diama Rykurnarius, for I am your worst fear that has come to reality. If you die in this dream world, you'll surely die in real life.

Your worst fear, is the loss of your Guardian Angel that has accompanied you up to this point so far. Without your precious Sitezo Hapotivity, you are vulnerable to even the weakest of thugs. Now Diama Rykurnarius.. you will die here."

Diama tried his best to run, but was hit by the baseball bat from behind. He was sent to the ground, where the other two gang members picked him up and held him down. The initial gang member began to beat up Diama relentlessly as Diama coughed up more and more blood. He was slowly losing unconsciousness from the bruises that he received from the beatings.

If Diama were to die here, he would die in the real world as well. This was the gift of Red Messiah, to make fears a reality.