Script 18: Check Up

Kirima stopped in his place, allowing Julie to quickly grab the machete and point it at him.

As she pointed the machete at him, she thought to herself, "Why... why did he suddenly stop..? Is he going to pull something out of his mouth to aid him in this battle..?"

Kirima collapsed to the floor, beginning to gag and spit. Water flowed out of his mouth as his eyes began to tear up in pain. Even Yokai Goober was confused on what was happening to Kirima.

"K-Kirima!" yelled Yokai Goober, "What... what is happening to you? Tell me!"

But Kirima couldn't talk. His jaw was forcibly unhinged, his mouth opening up largely. As his mouth opened, two people emerged from the mouth, all wet from the saliva that they had to go through.

Motza coughed, "God damn..!"

"Wh-What..?" asked Juzira as he looked around, "What are you doing here, Julie..?"

"I could say the same for you, Toni!" cried Julie as she ran over to pick him up, dropping her machete, "Why were you in that guy's mouth?"

"Hey.. don't get touchy with my Julie," grumbled Motza.

"This isn't the time to be talking about that.." whispered back Juzira, "Anyways, this guy just came into our room and ate us. We soon figured out that there's some gang that has an evil Guardian or whatever and— it's too much to explain now. First, we'll have to deal with that guy."

Juzira pointed at Kirima, who had stopped crying and looked at Motza, Julie, and Juzira together.

"Look at them, Kirima.." whispered Yokai Goober in his ear, "Look at their reunion! You've never really had friends, have you? Don't you just envy them..? We need to stop their reunion before it's all too late!"

"Y-you're right..." Kirima hesitantly replied, unhinging his jaw once again and pulling out a pistol, "I'll have to end this right now."

"J-Juzira!" yelled Motza in horror, frantically hitting Juzira's back, "He's.. armed and loaded! You can stop this guy, right? With your gift or whatever..!?"

"Yeah, yeah!" argued Juzira, but in his mind, he was thinking, "This isn't a good situation. I'm still pretty injured. The only reason I'm standing up right now is because Julie is supporting my weight.. And even if I could move, can I really stop a bullet..? Even with the gift of erasing timelines..?"

But then, Juzira realized something, and began to glare at the shadowed red glowing eyed guardian that was watching him from behind, "King Nothing.. Is he reliable now..? Will he allow the activation of my gift in the first place? Can I seriously trust this guy? So many factors to put in.. and all of them are negative with me trying to stop a god damn bullet!"

Kirima's finger began to press down on the trigger. Upon seeing that, Juzira knew that his time to analyze the situation was up!

"I dare you to shoot me!" yelled Juzira in anger, putting Kirima in shock.

"This guy.. he wants me to shoot him..?" thought Kirima in panic.

Zzzt!

Juzira had some extra time due to Kirima's confusion to analyze the situation. He realized that he couldn't run up and just whack the gun away from Kirima. He was too injured, and he wouldn't have time. That's why... Juzira picked up the machete off the ground that Julie had dropped earlier!

"This is a one-in-a-lifetime shot to save everyone's lives!" yelled Juzira.

Kirima shook his head and pointed the gun at Juzira, Motza, and Julie. Juzira then threw the machete right at the gun, a red figure being knocked away from Kirima's hands!

"I did it!" thought Juzira as he watched the red gun fall to the ground, not firing a shot, "I successfully made a safer timeline!"

Juzira then watched as Kirima fired his gun at Juzira, the bullet passing through him and shooting Julie as well. Not only that, but Motza tried to block the gunfire, but ending up getting wounded instead. In the end, despite being so panicky, Kirima still had the resolve and courage to shoot a living being! He wasn't an evil Horyo, but his guardian was truly despicable. Juzira thought about Yokai Goober being the potential evil guardian that Maisy mentioned, but then again: Yokai Goober was once Maisy's Guardian. Why would she need to hide in Yokai Goober? Did this mean that there was a potentially more dangerous Guardian than Yokai Goober?

Juzira had no time to think about this. It was time for him to merge the timelines.

Zzzt!

"W-what...?" asked Julie in confusion, "I just had the feeling that we were shot.. but we're safe..?"

"It's a good thing you're safe Julie!" quickly replied Motza, attempting his best to get with Julie even in this kinda situation.

"Hurry up!" yelled Juzira, who was on the floor, "Restrain Kirima! The both of you have the power to do so!"

Julie and Motza did as Juzira told and rushed at Kirima, who was confused that his gun was not in his hand anymore. They pushed him back to the hospital bed, restraining his arms. It was over, and Kirima was defeated. Yokai Goober was not pleased at the results of this fight.

It's been a few days since the hospital incident, and Kirima had begged for mercy. Julie insisted that they bring Kirima in to the authorities for the smiling clown incident. Motza, who was in love with Julie, agreed alongside her. However, Juzira knew that if Kirima were to go to juvenile prison, Juzira wouldn't have any contact with Maisy to find out who the dangerous Guardian is.

Juzira insisted that Kirima turn over his evil ways and to stop Yokai Goober. He would even give him tips and lectures. Motza was hesitant on the idea, but Julie liked the fact that Juzira was being a lot more open, unaware of Juzira's ulterior motives.

But for once, out of this situation, Kirima had finally gained a new friend.