Chapter seventy two: sleepover 🦋

We got to my house, I parked Liam's car outside then went in. I went up to my room and grabbed some clothes and put it into a bigger bag.

I got two outfits, one to wear, one for a backup and pajamas.

I got my toiletries and other extra things then waited for Ryland

I got my toiletries and other extra things then waited for Ryland. He got his stuff then we went downstairs.

Jaden and mads were in the living room and my mom was in the kitchen.

"Hey guys." I said walking past Jaden and mads. They waved at us then Ryland and I went into the kitchen with our bags.

"Where are you guys going?" My mom asked looking at our bags.

"We're going to stay the night at Corinna's." I replied. I grabbed an apple then Ryland and I left.

We put our bags into the trunk then drove back to Corinna's house. We got there and I parked then got the bags out of the car and went inside.

We walked up to Corinna's room and put our stuff down. "That literally took you 20 minutes!" Corinna said surprised.

"I know right, I'm never this quick." I said walking over to her bed and sitting down.

Ryland sat down on one of the chairs next to the bed and went on his phone. "Where's Liam?" I asked.

"He went to his room. He'll probably come back in a couple minutes though." She said.