Chapter seventeen: Shopping 🦋

I was sitting in the couch scrolling through Instagram. Tony and Ondreaz were making a tik tok with benji.

I was laughing at them when Addison came up to me and scared me.

"Hey Bella, me and Charli are gonna go shopping. Do you wanna come?" Addison asked me.

I thought about it for a few seconds. "Yeah sure that would be fun. I need to go back to sway to get some more money though." I said.

"Ok that's cool, I'll go tell Charli." Addison walked away and I turned to tony.

"Hey tony, do you wanna look after benji for the day?" I asked.

I hoped he would say yes because other wise I would have to leave him with my brother and the boys at sway and I know they forget things easily.

"Yeah sure." Tony said. He put Benji on the floor so he could run around for a bit.

"Great." I picked Benji up and gave him a kiss. I put him back down and he ran around in circles. Everyone laughed at him.

Me, Addy, and Charli all went to the car. Addison was driving and Charli called shotgun so I was in the back.

We got to sway and I ran in. I went to mine and Payton's room. I looked for my money.

I couldn't find it so I ran to find Jaden. He was in his room. I knocked on the door and walked in.

"Can I borrow some money? I'll pay you back me Addison and Charli are going shopping and I can't find my money." I asked with out taking a breath.

"Calm down. Yeah of course. How much do you need?" Jaden asked.

"$1000?" I said. I could see the amazement on his face. "Whatever I don't spend I'll give it back. I promise I will pay you back no matter what though."

He smiled at me and got up. He walked over to one of his drawers and took $1000 from it and passed it to me.

"Thank you so much." I said and I ran back to Addison and Charli. I got in the car and we went to the mall.

~skip to half way through shopping because I'm lazy. I'm too lazy to say what they got as well.~

We stopped shopping for a bit to get something to eat. Seeing as not many of us where hungry we went to Starbucks.

I got a pink drink and a croissant, Charli got an iced coffee and a slice of cake. Addison also got a pink drink and a couple cake pops.

We all sat down and talked for a bit. Once we finished our food we went shopping again. Charli has already finished her drink but me and Addison hadn't so we walked around with it.

~skip to after their shopping~

We finished shopping and put our stuff away in the back of addy's car.

"We should go to the beach and take some photos!" I said once we all got in the car.

"Yeah we should!" Charli said. Addy agreed so she drove us to the beach.

We got out of the car and went down the beach. We just played around for a bit.

I sat on the sand while Charli and Addison where playing in the water. I messaged Tony to see how Benji was.

I knew Tony was gonna be great at looking after benji

I knew Tony was gonna be great at looking after benji. I put my phone away and sat and watched everything go by.

Charli came up to me and sat next to me. Addy was still playing by the water.

"You should come join us!" Charli said looking over to me. I looked at her then looked back to Addison. "I know we haven't gotten to know each other yet but your Addison's best friend and I'm one of her closest friends so one day we could go on like a 'catchup date' to get to know each other." Charli added.

I agreed with her and we both went to join Addi. We all took some photos of each other.

Word count: 683

(Photos will be in the next chapter. I'll put their tag so you know who they are because I'm not gonna use photos of what they actually look like for Charli and Addison.)