Chapter thirty three: Picnic 🦋

I ran to Rylands room and shut the door. I had always been really embarrassed when people hear me sing because I didn't like the way I sounded.

I buried my face into one of the pillows. I heard a knock at the door so I got up and opened it.

Addison and Dixie both walked in and sat on the bed. I walked over and sat next to them both.

"Her are you okay bubs?" Addison asked putting her arm around me. I nodded and laid back down.

"I'm just a bit embarrassed. I've never really sung in front of anyone before except from Payton and when everyone heard me I just didn't know what to do. I froze then ran because that's all I can do to be honest." I confessed.

"It's ok Belle. Everyone loved your singing it was amazing." Dixie said hugging me. I hugged back and there was another knock at the door.

"Come in!" I said pulling out of the hug me and Dixie were in. Nick walked in and sat on the chair in the corner of Rylands room. "Oh hey nick." I said smiling.

"Hey, I wanted to check if you where ok and also Ryland just texted me saying he's early and to meet him him outside." Nick said spinning around on the chair.

"I'm ok and thank you." I said getting up and putting some socks on. I grabbed my shoes from the shoe rack by the door of Rylands room and ran downstairs.

I opened the door and went over to Ryland. He was standing in front of his car.

"So why do you want me to meet you down here?" I asked walking down the stairs.

"Because I want to take you to see something" Ryland said opening the passenger door.

I got in and he walked around to the drivers seat and got in. He started the car and drove out of the gates.

We were driving for about 25 minutes until Ryland started to slow the car down and park.

"Where are we?" I asked looking around. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out.

Ryland had already gotten out of the car and was waiting for me. He took my hand and walked me towards a lake.

There was a picnic set up by the lake. I stopped walking and Ryland kept walking and sat down.

"Come on sit down." Ryland said patting the seat next to him. I went over and sat down next to him.

"This is amazing Ryland. You didn't have to do this." I said grabbing a grape from one of the plates and eating.

"I didn't, Payton did. I just helped a tiny little bit." Ryland said pointing to something behind me.

I turned around and Payton was standing there. I got up and hugged him.

"I thought you went back to North Carolina?" I asked backing out of the hug.

"It was sort of a distraction because if you thought I was gone then you would be hanging out with other people so I had time to set this all up."

"But you went through the gates and security. I don't understand!" I said with a confused look on my face.

"I went through what you thought was security. Remember, you haven't actually been on that many flights. Just ones from Tennessee to LA. Sometimes ones to North Carolina but that's it." Payton said laughing.

"True, true. You didn't have to do all this for me." I said with a Thank you face.

"But we did." Ryland said with a mouth full of food.

"Why did you do this?" I asked with my head tilted to the side. I was looking back and fourth between Ryland and Payton.

"Well we haven't spent that much time together since you've got here so I put this together. Also Rylands your boyfriend so I thought you would like him to be here." Payton said smiling.

"Oh my god! You guys are the best. I love you guys so much." I said sitting back down.

Payton came and sat down as well. We all talked for a bit and ate. I was in the middle of eating when I got a call.

I checked who it was from and it was from Nick. I put my food down and answered it.

*phone call*

Bella: Hey nick. What's up?

Nick: it's Addison

Bella: what about her?

Nick: she's missing. No one has seen her. We asked sway and the club house and she's not there.

Bella: have you tried calling her?

Nick: yeah, we have also tried her mom, her dad. We have tried so many people and no ones seen her.

Bella: when was the last place you saw her?

Nick: about 5 minutes after you left. Me, Dixie, Alex, Kouvr and Addison where all talking then Addison said she needed the bathroom.

Bella: are you sure she didn't just go to her room.

Nick: Bella trust me. We have looked everywhere. Her car is in the drive still and we have looked EVERYWHERE!

Bella: ok. Just check the house again. Me, Ryland and Payton will look for her.

Nick: ok. Everyone is looking for her now. Payton's with you?

Bella: Yeah. Anyways keep looking and calling people. We will look all over for her. Bye

Nick: see ya. Good luck

*end of call*

"Guys get your stuff together we need to go." I said packing some of the stuff up.

"Why what's happened?" Payton asked helping me. Ryland had gotten up and taken some of the stuff to his car.

"I'll explain later. Just pack up and get in the car." I said. We all packed up and got in the car.

Word count: 960