Chapter fourty nine: Ex 🦋

"Noah?" I asked backing away even more. He started to walk towards me.

"Hey Babe" Noah said getting closer and closer to me.

"Don't call me that! Get away from me!" I said moving back.

*backstory on noah*
He was Bella's boyfriend back in Tennessee and he would abuse Bella so she had to cover up all her bruises with make up. Noah didn't care about her much but only dated her because she was popular and he wanted some recognition. Bella went to his house one day and found Darianka and Noah sleeping together. She couldn't break up with him because if she did Noah would keep abusing her. Eventually Noah broke up with her and a few months later she moved out to LA. (No one knew about Noah abusing her)
*back story over*

"Come here babygirl." Noah said grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him.

"GET OFF OF ME NO-" I started to scream until he covered my mouth.

"Don't worry." Noah said slowly taking his hand of my mouth and kissing me.

I pulled away and tried to get out of his grip. "NOAH I SAID GET THE FUCK OF ME!" I screamed.

Bryce came running over to us and pulled Noah of me. I ran away and downstairs and out of the house.

I got into my car and drove back to the hype house still shaking. I parked my car then ran inside.

I felt like I was about to faint again. I fell against the wall and slid down to the floor.

"Can someone help me?" I shouted as loud as I could. Nick walked around the corner and looked at me.

He walked away and up the stairs. I started crying and kept shouting for help.

About 5 minutes later Mia and Kouvr walked around the corner and saw me.

They ran towards me and picked me up. They helped me into the elevator and took me to everyone.

The put me into the sofa and got a bottle of water. Ryland came in and sat down next to me.

He put a strand of hair behind my ear and smiled down at me. I smiled back up at him and hugged him.

Ryland stared into my eyes and started to lean in until Mia and Kouvr came back.

They passed me the water and I finished the whole bottle in about 5 seconds.

"Woah. Shawty was thirsty." Ryland said and I nodded. Everyone laughed and we all talked for a while until I felt a bit better.

I went to my room and made a few tik toks. I texted Ryland to see if he wanted to come and make some tik toks with me.

  I texted Ryland to see if he wanted to come and make some tik toks with me

I put my phone on charge and I walked downstairs. I started feeling sick but I brushed it away.

I walked up to Ryland and Noah and hugged Ryland and kept my arms wrapped around him.

Noah looked down at me then back to Ryland. They started talking about something that I wasn't listening to.

All the memories of Noah come rushing back, all the ones I had buried deep inside of me.

I held Ryland tighter and he leaned down and kissed me on the head. "Ry, can we go somewhere else. Maybe Noah could find someone to talk to other than us." I said giving Ryland puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah sure. See ya soon Noah." Ryland said then we both turned around and went outside.

I had to tell someone about my past with Noah because other wise he would be round the hype house all the time.

"I need to speak to you and it's something important to me." I said grabbing his hand and holding it tightly.

"Sure what is it?" He asked picking me up and sitting down on one of the sun chairs.

He put me down on his lap and I looked at him. "Ok so, you know noah."

"Yeah. Is something wrong with him?" He asked. I nodded and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well, I knew him in Tennessee and well we dated but he abused me and would hit me and make me cover it up with make up. He also wouldn't let me break up with him, so I was stuck with him until he broke up with me. He cheated on me with Darianka and then blamed everything on me." I said with tears filling up in my eyes.

"Awww it's ok. I can talk to Thomas to not let him in here anymore." Ryland said pulling me into a hug. I hugged back and started to cry.

"Don't cry, come on let's go upstairs to my room and we can watch some Netflix if you want." Ryland said. I pulled away from the hug and nodded.

We got up and went up to his room. I opened up Netflix on his TV and I put on outer banks.

I rested my head on Rylands chest and he played with my hair. When Sarah Cameron came into screen Ryland instantly stopped playing with my hair.

I looked up at him and he was staring at the screen with his mouth wide open. I laughed and shut it.

"Someone likes Sarah Cameron." I said and he laughed and nodded. I moved up a bit and kissed him.

He kissed me back then rolled me over so he was on top of me. He started to kiss my neck. I let out small moans then he came back up to me and kissed me.

He took his top of then took my sweatshirt and top of so I was left in my jeans and bikini.

He looked down and my jeans then back up at me. I nodded then he undid my button and took them of.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Ryland asked.

"Yeah." I replied. He smiled at me then reached over to his draws and got a condom out.

*yall know what happens next*

-time skip-

I laid down next to Ryland and he hugged me tight. I hugged back then we both cuddled up watching outer banks and fell asleep.

Word count: 1042