Chapter thirty one: I love you 🦋

We got to the beach and I parked the car. We got out the car and Ryland walked over to me, he put his arm around me and and held my hand.

We walked down the beach and sat on the sand. "I love this." I said looking at him.

"Me too baby." Ryland said leaning in and kissing me. I kissed him back and we both pulled out of the kiss.

I moved and put my head in Rylands lap. He played with my hair and I looked up at him. He looked back down at me and smiled.

"Your so cute." Ryland said still looking down at me. I scrunched up my nose.

"So are youuuuu." I replied back to him unscrunching my nose. I sat up and hugged him.

We stayed hugging for a few minutes. We both pulled out the hug and put our heads together.

We both leaned in and kissed each other. I pulled out the kiss then buried my face into his chest.

He put his hands around my waist and let me stay like that. "I love you ryland." I said with my face still buried in his chest.

He unwrapped his arms from my waist and I moved to look at him. "What wrong?" I asked looking at him confused.

"Um, what did you just say?" Ryland asked me. He looked at me confused but surprised.

"That I love you?" I said raising my eyebrows. His confused and surprised look went away and he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you too Isabella." He said and let me out of the hug. I laid back down on his lap and fell asleep.

I woke up and looked around. I was in Rylands room. I looked next to me and Ryland wasn't there.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. My makeup was all smeared on my face so I washed and dried it.

I didn't have a hairbrush so I put my hair in a bun and walked out back into Rylands room.

I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday so I went out of the room and walked over to Addisons. I knocked on the door and she answered it.

"Hey belle." Addison said smiling at me. She was standing in the door way and I couldn't see inside the room.

"Hey. Um.. can I borrow some clothes like shorts or something because these clothes are really uncomfortable." I asked. I could hear some mumbling from coming inside the room so I asked, "also who is in there?"

Addison looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her in a confused way. "Yeah of course you can borrow some clothes. Just wait out here." Addison replied.

I nodded my head and waited outside an she closed the door. I texted Bryce asking if we could meet somewhere so I could talk to him.

I sent the message and went to put my phone away until I heard a notification from inside the room

Addison came back out with the clothes. "Bryce is in there? Seriously Addison after what he did to me your sleeping with Bryce?" I said angry.

"Bella I promise it's not what you think. I wouldn't do that to you." Addison said handing me the clothes.

(The outfit)

(The outfit)

I took them out of her hands then went to walk away. I turned back around to face her and she was still standing there.

"What where you doing then?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Bryce wanted to stay the night because he thought you where going to go back to sway so I let him stay in my bed and I slept in Dixie's room. I would never do that to my best friend I promise and I hid him from you because I thought if you didn't know he was here you wouldn't stress. I'm sorry boo." Addison said and came over and hugged me. I hugged her back then we both pulled out of the hug and I went to the bathroom to get changed.

Addison had given me an oversized t-shirt and some tight shorts. I took the clothes that I had been wearing off and put on the t-shirt and shorts.

I took my other clothes and put them into Rylands room. I took my phone out of the back pocket of my jean shorts and went downstairs.

"Hey Bella come over here!" I heard Charli shout whisper. I walked over to Charli.

"What?" I asked whispering. She pulled me into one of the secret room and walked over to the back where there was a massive sheet.

Charli pulled it up and signaled for me to go under it. On the other side was a load of bean bags, cushions, a swinging chair, string lights, LED lights and a chalk board.

"Woah! This is so cool." I said looking around. I was still whispering but I didn't realize.

"You know you can speak normally again right. It's sound proofed." Charli said laughing. I laughed as well and walked over to the swing chair and sat down.

"I need to ask you something." Charli said.

Word count: 869