Chapter sixty six: The flight home 🦋

~ time skip 2 weeks ~

Ryland, Jaden, Mads, and I were all going to Tennessee in 3 days. Nick and I are now officially dating and Charli and I have made things right. Charli and Dixie moved out of the hype house and into their new house about 10 minutes away. Jaden, Anthony and josh have left sway and moved into their own house, Quinton, Kio and griffin moved into the sway gaming house and Bryce has re-branded sway so now it's just him, Blake gray and Noah Beck.

"Ughh! I need to pack today." I said getting out of bed.

"Aww I can help you if you want." Nick said.

"Thank you baby." I said and kissed his forehead. I walked over to my closet and got my suitcase out.

I put it down on the floor and opened it. I went back into my closet and grabbed a load of clothes and threw them onto the floor next to the suitcase.

I started to pick out some outfits and bikinis and fold them into the suitcase.

I took a mostly dresses, jeans, tube tops, shorts, hoodies, and skirts. I took a couple sweatpants for nights.

"I hate this!" I said falling back onto the floor. Nick walked over to me and picked me up and put me onto the bed.

"I'll do it for you." He said walking back over to the suitcase and folding things.

"You don't have to" I said.

"But I want to help you." He said. I sat down at the end of my bed and watched him.

He packed outfits I had already got out and some extras that he thought were cute.

"Done." Nick said a few minutes later. I sat up quickly and looked at my suitcase. It was up against the wall all zipped up.

"H-how Do you get it done so quickly?" I asked. He laughed then shrugged.

"Thank you baby." I said walking over to him and kissing him.

"Your welcome." He said pulling me into a hug. He rested his head on top of mine.

We both pulled away and nick went downstairs. I got out a pair of black jeans and a pink top.

I got changed into the outfit and tied up the pink top.

I brushed my teeth and hair then went upstairs

I brushed my teeth and hair then went upstairs. Nick was making a tik tok in the gym so I went to find Kouvr and Mia.

A notification on my phone came up saying that Nick posted a video on tik tok. I clicked on it and watched the video.

3.5M❤️

Nickaustinn: stop cappin

125368💬