Chapter sixty five: night over 🦋

We made our way to the movie room. We could hear music being blasted from down the hall.

"ᗷᕼᑌᗴᔕᒍYᗴᔕ SOMETIMES I DON'T WANNA BE HAPPY!" We heard people shouting from the theatre.

Ryland and I looked at each other and started laughing. We went in and everyone was shouting and listening to music.

"This is my favorite side of the hype house." I said to Ryland loud enough that he could hear it but no one else could.

I sat down next to Dixie and Ryland sat on the edge of the chair in front of us.

We re-listened to be happy about five times. Nick started filming for his Snapchat story and came over to us saying how much of a big fan he is of Dixie.

~ a few hours later ~

It was fun in there but I was getting a bit overwhelmed and I kept getting cramps.

"Ry I'm gonna go upstairs. I'm getting really bad cramps and I'm getting overwhelmed." I said standing up.

"Ok. Night belle." Ryland said getting up and hugging me.

"Night ry." I said hugging back. I pulled away then told everyone I was leaving.

I walked out and started to walk upstairs then I heard someone running up behind me. I turned around quickly to see who it was. It was nick.

"Hey nick." I said leaning against the banister.

"Hey. Do you want me to come with you? Just Incase you start to feel sick or something?" Nick asked.

"Yeah. Um Charli will probably be there but I don't really know if she's still angry at me or not so that could be nice. Thanks nick." I said.

We walked to my room and I got ready for bed. I put on the same cropped tank top and shorts from yesterday.

I hadn't seen Charli since I told everyone about me being pregnant. She might have stayed out by the pool but she will probably be back soon.

I got into the bed and nick got in next to me. "I think I know what I'm going to do with the baby." I blurted out.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to get an abortion. I don't want to but I'm really not ready at all and neither is Bryce so I think it's the best thing to do." I said.

"Whatever's best for you baby." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in.

Our lips were inches apart. He leaned in and so did I. We kissed which deepened. He flipped himself over so he was on top.

I pulled away and looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

"Whaaat?" He asked with a sad face.

"Not again. We did that this morning. Maybe tomorrow bubs." I said. He got Of and laid next to me.

"Are you sure we can't?" Nick asked.

"Yes Nicolas." I said laughing. I cuddled up to nick and fell asleep.

"Shh, your gonna wake them up." I heard someone say. I opened my eye a bit to see who it was but not enough for them to notice I was awake.

Larri, Kouvr, Mia and Nikita were all looking over us and Larri was taking photos.

I tried to ignore them and go back to sleep. A few minutes later the talking stopped and I finally drifted back to sleep.

~ the next morning ~