Chapter fourty eight: Fake dating 🦋

I opened the door and there was gift and a note on my bed. I walked over to it and picked it up.

I opened the note and read it.

'I think you should keep this'

I was confused and I started to think who it was from. I opened the lid of the box and took out the thing inside.

It was Rylands sweatshirt. I laughed a bit then put it on. I put the box away and went to say thank you to him.

I walked out the door and bumped into someone, I fell onto the floor and hit my head on the wall a bit.

"Ouch!" I said rubbing the back of my head and standing up. Patrick was sitting on the floor also rubbing the back of his head.

I put my hand out to help him up and he took it. "Thanks Bella. Sorry about that." He said pulling his hand out from behind his head.

"It's ok. I really should have watched were I was going. Anyways see you soon Patrick." I said and walked away.

"Bye belle!" I heard him say. I smiled and carried on walking towards Rylands door. I got to his room and knocked on the door.

He opened the door and let me in. I walked over to his bed and sat down. He shut the door and joined me.

"Thanks for the sweatshirt Ry." I said.

"No problem. I found it in the back of my closet when I was looking for something to wear. It was the first ever sweatshirt I gave to you and I couldn't keep it." Ryland said. I hugged him and he hugged back.

I pulled away and we talked for a while. I couldn't stop thinking of nick the whole time we were talking.

An amazing idea came into my head and I asked Ryland about it. "I have an amazing idea. You might like it, you might not." I said.

"Carry on."

"So Nick is daring Darianka and she keeps rubbing it in my face so why don't we fake date to make nick jealous and to get back at Darianka." I said.

"That actually sound like a good idea. I'll do it." Ryland replied. I hugged him quickly then got up.

"Let's go tell everyone, and social media." I said grabbing him and pulling him out his room.

We got downstairs and sat down with everyone. I sat down on Rylands lap and he wrapped his arms around me.

Nick looked towards us and gave us both a jealous look. He looked away from us then turned Dariankas face to face him then he kissed her.

I started to tense up a bit and Ryland help me tighter.

"Don't worry. We're going to make him jealous." Ryland whispered and I nodded. He kissed my cheek and I smiled at him.

"Can you tell everyone about us dating please? I just can't do it." I whispered to ry. He nodded then I stood up so he could get up.

"Can we speak to everyone?" Ryland asked. Everyone shut up and looked at us.

I moved over to Ryland and hugged him. I was nervous to see what everyone would say.

"So we want to say that we're dating again." He said then everyone looked towards nick.

"Congrats guys." Nick said and everyone started talking again. Charli, Addison and avani all walked up to me a pulled me away.

"Ok what's happening? You promised you wouldn't fall for him again." Charli said.

"Bebe. We love you and we always will but are you sure this is the right choice?" Avani asked. I nodded.

"Guys, I get you are looking out for me but this is my decision and this is what's happening." I said and hugged them all.

They all hugged back then we pulled away.

"Like avani said, we love you and we're going to respect your decision." Addison said and then we all walked back over to everyone.

I walked back up to Ryland and hugged him. I unwrapped my arms from him and walked to the front door.

I went outside and sat in front of the garage door. Loads of fans started running up to me and asking if they could make tik toks.

I nodded and made a few tik toks and took a few photos then walked over to my car and started to drive away.

I had left my phone in my room so no one could find me or call me. I drove to the sway house.

I knocked on the door and Jaden answered. I ran in and hugged him as tight as I could.

"Woahhh! What was that for?" Jaden asked pulling out of the hug.

"I just needed it." I said and walked past him. He shut the door and I walked over to the stairs.

Jadens phone started ringing so I turned around and looked at him. He answered it then walked over to me and handed me his phone.

"It's Ryland. He wants to speak to you." Jaden said. I nodded and put the phone to my ear.

*phone call*

Bella: Hey ry. What's up?

Ryland: why did you leave? We were worried about you.

Bella: I don't know. I just needed to get away from everyone I guess.

Ryland: just come back soon please?

Bella: I'll come back with in the next hour. I just need to hang out with my brother and my friends for a bit.

Ryland: ok see you soon.

Bella: Bye Ry.

*end of call*

I handed the phone back to Jaden and we went downstairs. I ran to Kio's room and knocked on the door.

He opened it and I walked in. I saw Olivia on the bed. "Hey Livy!" I said and hugged her. She hugged back then pulled away.

She smiled at me then sat back down on the bed. I walked back over to the door and walked out.

"Sorry for invading!" I said and walked away. The door shut and I walked to Quintons room.

I needed to talk to him and Nessa but I think Nessa had gone back to New Jersey.

I took a deep breath then knocked on the door. No one answered so I started to walk away. The door opened and I turned around to see someone I didn't expect.

Word count: 1067