Chapter fourty: hospital & invitation 🦋

Kio kept driving to the hospital. We got there and Jaden helped me out of the car.

At this point my face had swollen up so much you could hardly see my eyes.

Kio parked the car then came in. The nurses got me into a room quickly and gave me some medicine to stop the swelling.

They then gave me jabs to try make the swelling go down. I couldn't breathe so they gave me an oxygen mask with an air tank.

I fell asleep and when I woke up everyone from the hype house and sway house where there.

"Omg! She's awake guys!" Charli said. Everyone looked towards me and came over.

"Bellaaaaa!" Nick said coming over and hugging me. I returned the hug then hugged everyone else.

"Where's nessa, quinton, and Ryland m?" I asked looking around.

"Ness and quint didn't want to come and Ryland is in the waiting room." Tony said.

"Oh. Also can everyone except Charli, Addison, and nick please get out. I need some space, not to sound rude or anything." I said.

"Yeah of course belle." Ondreaz said then everyone got out. Nick Addison and Charli all came and sat around me.

"How you feeling?" Addy asked me.

"Ok. I don't really want to talk about it though." I said rolling my eyes.

"What you wanna talk about then?" Nick asked, smiling. I shrugged my shoulders.

"How about we talk about how we want you to move into the hype house?" Charli said.

I sat up quickly and looked at them all wide eyes. "WAIT WHAT?" I asked, still in shock.

They all looked at each other and laughed. My smile faded a bit because I thought they were joking.

"Yeah, we all spoke to Thomas and he said he would like having you in the hype house. Also because we bought a biggger house there's so much more space!" Charli explained, still laughing a bit.

"You guys are the best!" I replied, I hugged them all then sat back in the hospital bed.

"So.. when am I going to move in?" I asked.

"Well we were kinda hoping you could move in tomorrow." Nick said, smiling.

"I would honestly love to guys! Also am I going to be sharing a room with anyone or am I going to have my own?"

"I thought you could move in with me because I have one of the biggest rooms and I don't share with anyone and I've always wanted to share." Charli said like a 5 year old.

"YAYY!! I get to move in with one of my best friends! Can someone check if I can go home now?" I replied.

"Yeah sure me and Charli will go ask. Nick can stay here with you." Addison said. Charli nodded and got up then they went out.

Nick smirked at me then came over and sat at the end of my bed. "I'm so happy you didn't die." Nick said.

"I'm happy I didn't too. I mean I can't miss everything happen. Like me moving into the hype house, you getting a girlfriend, cha cha telling everyone there official, or braddison getting back together. I'm just so grateful for everything and everyone I have at this point." I said, with a huge smile on my face.

Nick hugged me and I hugged him back. We sat there for a few minutes until Charli and Addy came back in.

We both pulled away from each other and looked at Charli and Addison.