Chapter twenty three: the new boy 🦋

We both got up and went to see the boys. They all had shopping in their hands.

"You guys need help with that?" I asked.

Josh handed me a couple bags and I took them down to the kitchen. The other boys followed and took some of the other bags into a room.

"Who's stuff is that?" I asked walking towards everyone.

"We got some stuff for someone moving in today." Josh said putting the rest of the stuff in the room.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"One of our friends." Jaden said walking past me.

I rolled my eyes and went downstairs. I went outside to the pool and put my feet in. I started humming the song 'One thing' by One Direction.

I started to sing it quietly then I heard someone else singing with me. I turned around to see a boy standing by the hot tub.

I stopped singing and I felt my face become red with embarrassment. I stood up walked over to him.

"Hi." I said moving my hair out of my face from the wind.

"Hey. Can I ask who are you?" He asked I looked up at him and answered.

"Oh I'm Isabella, people call me Bella. Jadens twin sister." I smiled then walked past him.

"Wait." I heard him say as I went to go inside. I turned around and looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't you wanna know who I am?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hip.

"I know who you are. Your the new boy moving in." I said and went back inside.

He followed me and I sat down on the couch by the door and took out my phone from my pocket.

He came and sat down next to me. I moved so my back was towards him and opened tik tok.

I don't know why but I just decided that he was bad and Im going to hate him.

He tapped me in the shoulder and I turned around. "Ughh. What now?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

"Bella, I don't know why you hate me but I just wanted to say that I thought we could be friends but I guess not." He said then got up and walked away.

"Shit." I mumbled to my self. I got up and went after him. "Wait.. what ever your name is Wait!" I said.

He turned around and walked towards me. "The names Quinton by the way." He said. I nodded.

"Look.. Quinton. I'm sorry I'm not normally like that I don't know why I acted like that. I would love to be friends with you, you seem like a nice guy." I said. He smiled at me and I smiled back then walked away.

I went to find Kio. He was in the living room. I went in and sat next to him.

"I need to tell you something. Please don't tell anyone." I said and he nodded.

"Promise I won't tell anyone." He said and smiled. I smiled back.

I took a deep breath in then spoke, "ok so I like Bryce right and he likes me back. We've done things that we probably shouldn't have done but I do really like him and I'm not sure what to do about Jaden."

I felt a tear in my eye so I acted like there was something in it so I could wipe it away without Kio noticing.

"First I think you should tell Jaden about you and Bryce but maybe keep the stuff you've done a secret until Jaden can trust you and bryce. Then just wait to see if you actually like Bryce or not because until you know for sure you shouldn't do anything with him." Kio said in reply.

I felt like I had finally took some weight of my shoulders. "Thank you so much Kio." I said and hugged him.

He laughed and hugged back. We both pulled away and I went to find Jaden. I ran down the stairs and bumped into Nessa.

"Hey ness. Do you know where Jaden is?" I asked moving around her.

"Hey And Yeah he's with the new boy Quinton sorting out Quinton's room." Nessa said confused.

"Thanks Ness. See ya later." I said then ran of to Quinton's room. Jaden was there with Quinton and Josh.

Word count: 730