Chapter twenty two: Trampolining 🦋

I got up and put my clothes on. I laid on the bed next to Bryce. "We should go trampolining." I said turning to look at him.

He looked at me weirdly then said, "Yeah sure why not." I smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

He hugged back then we both pulled out the hug. "Also, whatever happened between us back there was a one time thing. And if you tell anyone your dead."

"Don't worry, I wouldn't do that to you." He said. I knew I could trust him.

I didn't want anyone to find out because if they did Jaden would probably beat up Bryce or it would go on Josh's tea tok which I defiantly didn't want happening.

I hugged him once more then got up and went to go find my money. I left Bryce's room and tried to get away with out anyone seeing me.

"What were you doing in there?" Kio asked me as I was about to go downstairs.

"Don't tell anyone you saw me here." I asked. He moved and revealed all the boys sitting there.

"Shit." I said turning around to go downstairs before anyone could try talk to me.

"Stop right there Isabella Rose Hossler." I heard Jaden say. I slowly turned around.

"What Jaden?" I asked walking closer to where he was standing. His arms where crosses and he looked angry.

He came over to me and walked me over to somewhere the boys wouldn't be able to hear.

"What were you doing in there bella?" He asked me. I looked down at my feet trying to think of an excuse.

"Jaden he's my friend I was talking to him." I said still looking at my feet.

"You promise?" He asked. I looked up from my feet and nodded.

"I promise Jaden." I said and walked away. I went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I made some pasta. I sat outside to eat it. I scrolled through Instagram and Twitter for a bit.

I went on to tik tok and scrolled through the for you page. I heard someone go outside on their balcony.

I looked up to see who it was. Anthony was standing there looking down at me.

"Hey ant." I said. He smiled at me.

"Hey Bella." Anthony said taking his phone out of his pocket and setting it up on a tripod.

He made a tik tok then went back inside. I finished my pasta then went back inside and washed my bowl.

I checked the time and it was 12:45 so I texted Bryce asking if he wanted to go trampolining now.

I went to get my bag

I went to get my bag. I had found my money this morning when I was cleaning the room so I put that in my bag and my AirPods and charger.

I put my phone in my back pocket and went outside and waited for Bryce.

I waited in my car so I could listen to some music. About 6 minutes later Bryce came out of the house and walked up to my car.

I unlocked it and he opened the door to the passenger side. He got in and shut the door. I started driving to the trampoline park.

We got there and I parked the car. I got my bag from the back and got out. I locked the car and walked over to Bryce.

He put his arm around me and we went in. Once we got to the actual trampolines it was a bit hard to stay hidden.

Every 5 minutes someone would come up to us asking for a photo. So many people said they shipped me and Bryce.

I got tired so I went to get some water. Bryce came and sat with me with about 10 fans following him. I laughed at him and he just rolled his eyes.

I took photos with them then got something to eat. Fans kept coming up to us and as much as I love fans i just wanted to eat so me and Bryce left and ate our food in the car.

We talked for a while then we both went silent and listened to some music. "We should probably get back now." I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah we probably should." He replied. I started the car and drove back. We got back and went in.

Word count: 735