Chapter twenty seven: help 🦋

We all talked for a while. I started to feel dizzy I grabbed the edge of the counter top. I felt my eyes starting to close.

I sat down on the floor before I fell or blacked out. Everyone came over to me and stood around me.

"Hey Bella are you ok?" Nick asked kneeling on the floor.

"No I feel like I'm about to pass out. Can someone get me to bed or something before I do. Please?" I said with tears filling up in my eyes.

"Nick and Thomas help me get her to my room, Charli and Addison get her more ice for her wrist and a drink and Alex and Mia get her some food." I heard Ryland say.

I felt someone trying to pick me up. I stood up with the help of Nick and Ryland. Thomas walked behind us so he could catch me if I fell.

We got up the stairs and got into Rylands room. Ryland set me down on his bed and put the pillows behind my head.

Charli came in with some ice for me and Addison came in with a glass of water with a straw.

I drunk the water and Nick held the ice on my wrist. Once I was fine with the water I held the ice on my wrist.

Nick, Thomas, Charli and Addy all left the room. "Ryland can you stay?" I asked trying to wake up.

"Yeah sure." He said walking back to the bed and sitting at the end. I kept having the same thought go through my head, 'Forget about Bryce and move on he hurt you. Ryland cares about and so many other people do as well.'

I blocked the thought out of my head until I was feeling better. I asked Ryland to put a movie or something on to help me relax.

He got out his laptop and opened up Netflix on for me. I put on the kissing booth seeing as that was my favorite thing on Netflix after outer banks.

Ryland didn't watch it with me because he hated the kissing booth but he stayed in the room with me.

Mia and Alex then came in with some Soup and bread. They also gave me some medicine to take.

I ate the soup first then I took the medicine. I got more comfy in the bed because I felt tired. I was a bit sad because I couldn't have the movie night with everyone.

"You can go downstairs if you want I'm probably going to go to sleep now anyways." I said.

"No it's good I wanna stay up here to make sure your ok. I'll sleep on the floor or something if you want." Ryland said in reply.

"Thank you and you shouldn't have to sleep on the floor in your own room. I don't take up much of the bed so you can sleep here as well."

"Are you sure?" Ryland asked. I nodded my head and moved over so he had space.

"Thank you for everything Ryland." I said putting my hair back in a bun before trying to get to sleep.

"Yeah of course. That's what.. close friends do." Ryland said confused but with a smile. I smiled back at him and went to sleep.

*next morning*

I woke up on Rylands chest. I looked up at him and he had his AirPods in and he was on his phone.

I moved my head of his chest and sat up. Ryland took his AirPods out and put them next to him.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Ryland said kissing me on the forehead. I smiled at him and got up.

I got my bag from the corner of the room. I still felt a bit dizzy but better then yesterday.

"Can I have a shower?" I asked Ryland and got the clothes out of the bag.

"Yeah sure. I'm gonna go downstairs to get something to eat do you want anything?" Ryland said getting a shirt from his draw.

"Umm could you maybe make me something like yogurt and fruit or something?" I asked. He nodded his head then went downstairs.

I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. I got out and put my hair in a bun.

I put my outfit on and left my hair in a bun. I walked out of the bathroom and got my makeup bag.

I went back into the bathroom and put some light makeup on. A couple minutes later Ryland walked into the bathroom with a bowl of yogurt and fruit.

"Thank youuuuu." I said putting setting spray on my face. He smiled then left.

I finished my makeup and walked out of the bathroom. I sat on the bed and ate the yogurt.

"Hey Hossler Have you seen Ryland?" I heard someone ask. I knew it was Nick because he is the one person that I've met that calls me Hossler.

I turned around to look at him. "The last time I saw him was about 5 minutes ago when he gave me the yogurt.

"I can't find him anywhere. Do you mind if I wait with you until he comes back?" Nick asked. I nodded my head and he walked towards me.

We talked for a bit then I finished my yogurt so I went to take it downstairs. Nick came with me because he wanted to see in Ryland was down there.

I washed up my bowl and put it away then sat in the living room. I texted Ryland to see where he was.

I laughed and put my phone in my back pocket

I laughed and put my phone in my back pocket. I went to find Nick to tell him. He was in the kitchen with Dixie.

"Hi guys. Nick, Ryland told me to tell you that he went to the shop and will be back in about 5 minutes." I said.

Nick nodded his head and Dixie came up to me and hugged me. "What was that for?" I asked surprised.

"Charli told me about what happened last night. I'm just happy your ok." Dixie said smiling. I smiled back at her and hugged her again. She hugged back then we both pulled away.

Word count: 1038