Chapter sixty four: face masks 🦋

I got changed into some lulu leggings and sports bra.

I tied my hair up into a ponytail and grabbed my hydro flask to fill up

I ran upstairs to fill up my water bottle. I got to the kitchen and filled it up.

I went back downstairs and went to the gym. I went on my phone whilst I waited for Ryland.

A few minutes later Ryland came down in some sweatpants and no top.

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded and we started working out. I did a floor workout while Ryland did some boxing.

We worked out for about 45 minutes then we stopped. We were both laying on the floor of the gym looking at the ceiling.

"Ry, Do you wanna doo face masks with me tonight?" I asked.

"No." He said. I sat up and looked over at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Pwease?" I asked. He rolled his eyes at me. I deepened the look at him.

"Fine." He said. I got up and hugged him.

"Thank youuuu!" I said and pulled away. "Let's go." I said and dragged him up and to my room.

"I'm going to get changed quickly. Stay there don't think about running because you will regret it Ryland O'Brien Storms." I said getting clothes from my closet.

"How the fuck do you know my middle name?" He asked.

"Your mugshot. Cute photo by the way." I said laughing. He flipped my of then I went into the bathroom and got changed.

I got the face masks then went back into the room

I got the face masks then went back into the room. Ryland was lying on the floor for some reason.

"What the fuck are you doing on the floor?" I asked leaning over him.