Chapter sixty: skateboarding 🦋

I skated down the road for a while until I got to a park bench and stopped.

I rested the skateboard up against the bench and sat down. I pulled my legs up to my chest and started to cry.

I didn't know why I did that to Ryland. It was selfish of me and by trying to help someone else I hurt someone, who I have to go on a 3 week holiday with.

I wiped my tears away and set my phone up and took a couple of pictures and posted them to Instagram.

Swipe

Liked by @Avani, @Joshrichards, @Rylandstorms, and 4,728,296 others

@Bellahossler: late night skating. Thanks for the skateboard.

@Avani: pretty bebe. 🥺❤️
^@Bellahossler: have you seen yourself?

@charlidamelio: come back please. I miss youuuu.
^@Bellahossler: I'll be back in about an hour shawty.

@Rylandstorms: who gave you the skateboard?
^@Bellahossler: doesn't matter.

@user4727: I'm not going to breathe until I get a reply from her.
^@Bellahossler: please breathe bubs 🥺🦋

I turned my notifications off and put my phone back into my pocket. I skated for a bit longer then went back to the hype house.

I walked in a tried to make as little sound as possible. I went up the stairs because the elevator would have made to much noise.

I got to the floor mine and Charli's room was on and started to make my way to our room.

I opened the door and went in. I threw the skateboard onto my bed and I went into the bathroom.

I locked the door and got undressed. I turned on the shower and got in. I washed my hair and body then got out.

I wrapped a towel around me and walked out. I looked up at the room and I saw Ryland sitting on charlis bed hugging Charli.

"Where you guys in here when I came in or?" I asked kinda scared. Ryland shook his head and Charli nodded. I couldn't really see Charli because her face was hurried into Rylands chest.

She moved her head to look at me and she was crying. "Aww baby what's wrong?" I asked walking towards her. She shook her head and buried her face back into Rylands chest.

"Chase cheated on her." Ryland said. "Kinda like how you cheated on me." He whispered to me.

I flipped him off then went over to my closet. "Let me get dressed and I'll come comfort you bubs." I said getting some pajamas out.

I went into the bathroom and got changed

I went into the bathroom and got changed. I hung my towel up and took out my clothes from before and went back into the room.

I put my clothes into my closet and walked over to Charli. I sat down next to her and comforted her.

She was still hugging Ryland but wasn't crying as much. "Why?" Ryland mouthed to me.

"I don't know." I mouthed back. He rolled his eyes and went back to comforting Charli.

"Ry." I whispered to him. He looked up at me. "I'm so sorry about hurting you but I'm not sorry about kissing nick." I said.

"I just don't understand, you kissed him right after you told me to trust you and nothing was going on." He whispered.

"I know Ry-" I started to say until Charli got up and looked at both of us.

"For fucks sake, can you talk about your problem somewhere else. Ryland your complaining about your girlfriend, who by the way only became your girlfriend about 9 hours ago, kissing her ex when my boyfriend just cheated on me by sleeping with Nessa who he has tried to hookup with before and I forgave him. So for once can it not be about both of you cheating on each other and Bella being a fucking player and getting her ex to fake date her so she can get back at her other ex!" Charli shouted. She stormed out of the room and slammed the door.

I got up and went to run after her but Ryland grabbed my wrist. "Let me go see if my best friend is ok!" I shouted trying to get out of his grip.

"Just let her go. I know you love her but right now she needs to be alone." Ryland said.

At that minute there were loads of knocks on the door. I looked at Ryland angrily and he let go. I walked over to the door and opened it.

Everyone walked in and looked around the room. "Where's Charli? We heard her shouting." Thomas said.

"We don't know she shouted at us then stormed out." I said. "Did you guys hear everything she said or did you just hear loud words?" I asked.

They all looked between each other and nodded. "We kinda heard everything." Tony said.

"So you heard about Bella and I 'dating'" Ryland asked. Most of them nodded but some didn't.

"Great." I said. I walked over to nick who was standing at the door. "Still down to hookup?" I asked him quietly.

"Yup." He said. "Meet me in my room in 10 minutes. Say your going out for food then come to my room." He whispered.

"Alright. See ya." I said and walked back over to where I was standing before.

"Can everyone please get out my room now? I need to get ready to go out and get food." I asked. They all nodded and went out.

I went over to my closet and got some sweatpants to go 'get food' in. I sat on my bed on my phone for a bit and changed some peoples contact names.

Charli - bubs🥺
Dixie - pixie stick🙈
Chase - cheater 🖕🏼
Diarrhea💩 - Darianka
Avani - clown girl🤡
Addy - bae 🖤
Tony - 🚁
Paper - speedy paps ⚡️
Alex - Walmart David 📷
Patrick - dumb bitch 1 🥵
Calvin - dumb bitch 2 👿

After about 5 minutes of changing everyone's names I got my shoes on and grabbed a bag to look like I was going out incase anyone saw me.

Word count: 994