19-Old times (Reverse)

Start from the beginning

" But mother we are to poor for me to have friends. I can't leave ever have you be alone" Said Ochako.

" I will be fine dear. And your father will be home from his long travels soon so I won't be alone my dear" Said Her mother.

" Well then I guess we're going" Said Ochako clutching the paper in her hands.

* Later that night.

Ochako and her mother walked in the castle with their ragadey clothes on and their hair all messy and their nails completely booked broken.

They stood out in the wrong way.

"Mother people are looking at us" Said Ochako.

"It will be alright my dear. Just try to smile" Said her mother.

They soon reached the main hall where there was a huge feast with a few musicians playing music and everyone talking amongst themselves.

"I have never seen so much food mother" Said Ochako.

"Go on sweetie. Tonight we can eat as much as we want" Said her mother as Ochako went over to eat as much as she could.

*Meanwhile.

"Prince Izuku. Please at least try to talk to some people" Said lida the princes most trusted squire.

" I don't know. None of these girls really seem to stick out" Said Izuku with his crown on.

" Well you never know until you try talking. Actually prince, stay here and I will go find some who may be an ideal match" Said lida going to find some girls.

A few minutes later lida brought back three girls.

"This is Mina, Momo, and Toru. Laides this is the prince" Said lida doing introductions.

" Hello prince Izuku" Said all the girls taking a bow.

" H-hello" Said Izuku.

" Prince Izuku are you alright? Your quite red." Whispered lida to Izuku.

" I-i haven't much experience with girls before squire lida" Whispered Izuku.

" Ah. That Explains why you weren't eager to do this" Said lida.

"If I may your prince, this is a wonderful castle. I myself would love to be here forever" Said Mina.

" I would as well" Said Momo.

" I would love to be a future queen prince Izuku. Your squire has said your looking for a future wife. I would love to be that wife! " Said Toru.

" Hey I saw him first! " Said Mina.

" No you didn't! Besides I think I know more about him then either of you" Said Momo.

" That's most certainly a lie!" Said Toru.

All the girls started to fight about who would get to be the queen.

Izuku sighed as he saw the scene before him.

"Is something wrong prince Izuku?" Asked lida.

"No... I'm just hungry. Here can you please hold this" Said Izuku taking off his crown and handing it to lida.

" Of course prince Izuku. Where are we going? " Asked lida.

" I would rather go alone. I'm just going over to the feast tables" Said Izuku walking away as lida watched him.

' I better put a stop to this fighting' Thought lida watching the girls arguing.

' Once again just more people wanting to marry me just to get into this castle. I wish I could talk to someone without them knowing who I am' Thought Izuku as he ran a hand through his hair undoing the work his squire had worked on earlier.