40. meet me

Being insecure was her most enemy. But she admitted she was too over dramatic. Hey! A girl is a girl, women do feel insecure for their man.

She flip another page to reveal one peom written with such calligraphy on a card. Maybe he ask Aunt Hinata to teach him?

A smile creeps in her lips, it would be the first poem that she ever recieve that made an impression on her

A smile creeps in her lips, it would be the first poem that she ever recieve that made an impression on her. She will keep these special things in a place where she would often visit to read his materpiece. He always give the sensation of accurate or complete awe on her. Which it was the feeling of romantic excitement.

A little bird landed on her the top of her notebook, it was Inojin's since the shade of that Jutsu was more colorful compare to the ones Sai usually uses. She grab a scratch paper, once it was place down, it melted into the words...

She thought it was weird, why sent a letter when he could just rather tell her personally? But in the least he took the initiative to go and meet her

She was glad that she was going to meet bolt in the afternoon, weird cause it's also sunset. But that doesn't matter, at least he was going to spend sometime with her.

_________

She was walking down the market to buy some of the Ingredients she'll be needing for tonight's dinner. She was planning something special. Fortunately she came across the former team 15; Wasabi, Namida and of course Sumire.

That purple hair scientist's eyes beams with great excitement when she saw Sarada in a near spot from them. She ran up to her, her teammates following from behind.

"Sarada!" Sumire called. The Uchiha heiress' attention quickly shift to the person calling her name

"Oh, hello class rep!" She greeted with a wave

Sarada never did once consider Sumire as a rival. She always thought that she would lose, she doesn't even hold a grudge against her because she was the previous and Boruto's first girlfriend.

They are all matured and wise, why have to be so uncomfortable in a radical matter that doesn't need to persist? It defines that it matters now than the past. What you act is what your future might be. As always, Sumire was the cheerful, still a bit shy but the fact is that she is still their 'class rep'

"Are you shopping alone?" With a cute tone she asks

"Uhm, yeah. I'm buying things for dinner. I see you're hanging out with your team?" She look at the two behind Sumire, "hello Namida, Wasabi!" She greeted politely

"Oi, Sarada!" That boyish Wasabi wave her hand

"Hello Sarada-chan!" That squicky voice of Namida shyly greeted

"Are you having some fun in the market?" The Uchiha heiress curiously asks

"Oh, we're here to check if there's a suited item to gift for the wedding!" Sumire slid her touge, the two people behind her widen their eyes.

"Wedding gifts? Who's going to get married?"

"Huh?" Sumire was going to spill it! "I thought that you - " swift as a peregrine falcon, Namida and Wasabi cupped their hands into her mouth before she could say anything that would doom them all.

Sumire was muffling underneath their hands, Namida leans closer to her ear and whispered: it's a surprise, she musn't know it!

Wasabi face Sarada with an awkward smile, that Uchiha raise one brow, featuring the expression of her serious face. The three of them were getting awkward now, but one fact that Sumire didn't know it was a surprise.

"What - are you guys - doing?" She look closely at the three of them

"Ah! I remember that we need to check something back at the science laboratory!" Wasabi directly thought of an excuse to get the hell out of there.

Successfully, Sumire got their hands off of her mouth, "But I clearly remember that-" once Namida again cup her mouth

"I think we need to go now!" Wasabi helped Namida drag that purple kunoichi away from the Uchiha's sight.

Sarada was left in the middle with a messy thought. Who would be getting married? It's clearly not Konohamaru sensei cause Hanabi sensei clearly gave birth last year.

Konohamaru sensei was already married for two years now. It can't be one of her friends, I mean they're all 19?! Who was rushing?

Chocho never mentioned anyone's going to get married?! But thinking all of it, Sarada almost forgotten what she came to the market for.

She'll ask Boruto later about the wedding thing, maybe he know something aboit the wedding.

She continue shopping as she shakes off that thought what Sumire told her, nothings helping if you keep thinking without further clues about it.

__________

They drag Sumire down in an alley without anyone passing. Letting her go from their tight grip

"Why did you have to drag me here?! I was only telling the truth, I wanted to - "

"That was suppose to be a surprise today! You almost ruined it?! How would we face everyone if you spill the beans? Luckily we got to cover your mouth in time, or we'll be at the verge of angry mouths!" Wasabi, as usual did the nagging.

Sumire just simply pouted, admitting that she was in the wrong side this time. Namida leans over to calm Wasabi down

"Sumire didn't know that it was suppose to he a surprise, besides she wasn't even there when we had held a meeting with team 5, 10 and 7 except Sarada-chan."

"Oh, right!" Wasabi look again at Sumire, "Where were you at that time?"

"I was just heading to the meet up spot when I was called by the laboratory professor that I was called to report to the Hokage's head quarters. I did the accuracy of the project and I had to go on one by one, explaining some proceedures to the lord seventh. Got a lot of time to do it so I ended up not showing in the meeting?!"

The two only cross their arms, "I just did what I was ordered to do! I only heard about it from Mitsuki yesterday. I was too excited about it that I didn't heard the last part of the plan!" Sumire added

"So, you rush off without know the exact meaning of the plan?" Namida cutely wonder while Wasabi still has that stern facial expression.

Sumire just simply nods, she couldn't do anything to it, can she? At least Sarada didn't actually get what she meant earlier, luckily for them.