21. Another fever to be cared

Sipping her coffee while her right hand was writing on that piece of parchment.  She was directly focusing on her morning report after waking up. But she didn't assume that someone would be knocking on her door this early...

She stops writing the moment the door began knocking. She slowly walks to the door, held out a kunai.

She stayed beside the door, and shit her lights were all on that means they probably know she was fully awake

"Don't get frightened, its me!" A man on the other side proclaims his identity

She sighs with relief, at once she then open the door with a bit confused as to why he was here so early in the morning, if we're talking about time, he's always late, for some reason that he slept late.

It was rare for him to be early, and maybe it's a good sign that was probably a change for the good.

Opening the door with a start to nag, "Why are you here so-"

She stopped in her mid-sentence when she was directly hugged. He snuggles and buries his face into her right shoulder.

"I miss your smell."

He slid his hands to her back, making her in between it. She just hugs him back, maybe he indeed misses her so much

She wanted to smile but refuse by biting her lower lip. She couldn't help but blush, at the same time she felt his shirt was kinda warm, weird?!

"I miss you."

"You have a cold!"

"That means you're not going anywhere!"

"But I still hav-"

"I already asked dad," he interrupted, "and he agreed."

Yet again, there's that baby acting he always plays on. His sighs gave chills down her spine, it was hot.

"Fine... let's get you inside."

He broke the hug and watch her carefully with deep extent that he notices how she blushes

"You're cute when you're blushing!" He commented, smiling by seeing how to shame she was

She shakes her head to make amends for her stupid acts earlier. She pulled him inside.

"Idiot! You didn't even took my advice! Your health matters, ya' know?!"

She led him to her bedroom, making him sit down. She quickly went to her dresser and grab a shirt, technically it was his.

"Get change!"

He never said a word and just did what she commanded. He was taking his jacket off first, lastly his shirt.

Sarada couldn't stop herself from not staring at the muscular body of his. Thou, there were scars around that body but dang! she admitted that at this round she surrender.

His 6 pack abs carve perfectly, every stares you get can melt you down in just a sec. She gulps for a moment before turning away.

She walks out of the room, into the living room. Breathing heavily and none stop...

Calm down! What's wrong with you? It's not like you haven't seen his body before but... why can't I stop staring?! If I didn't walk out from that room I would've been caught drooling! What the hell Sarada?! Stop making it look like its the first! Don't make it worst!

She exhales deeply, trying to put up a thought that might help her get distracted from that ridiculous fantasies she just had.

___________

He was already dressed and waited obediently on her bed, although it was a little bit cold since it was still misty outside.

His face crawls with a smile when she finally entered the room, holding a glass of water and for everyone knows, medicine.

"Take this and get some rest."

He drank what she given without any issues, just as he said: even if he didn't listen to his old man, he'll surely listen to her.

Taking the empty glass, weird that he was staring at her face with that kind of wide smile...

"Why are you smiling?"

"Am I not allowed to?" Still smiling

"No, it's just... odd."

"Well, my smile is my second favorite!"

She stares with deep wonder, his grin was his major charm. What could it be that he said it was the second?

"Okay... so what's the first?"

"Yours!"

Completely she was stunned by that answer, she never really expected him to say that so abruptly.

She didn't perceive that her face began to blush and a little smile crawl onto her thin natural pinkish lips

"See?! Your smile is my number one favorite!" Now his grin had shifted from the early smile

Giggles was her first reply, "you still have some joke even after you got a cold, don't you?"

"Nah, at least I made you smile!"

Smile... has it always been this way? It's only a joke but he indeed and successfully made me smile... I'm being insecure again, left alone to think this through... causing a ruckus in my mind, how did we end up again?... that's right! Because of the unforetold fight... it did matter to the extent that I did a certain phrase and justify with my rights... gosh, why am I so insecure!

Her smile slowly faded away. He had heeded her facial expression since she came back with that glass of water

"What's wrong?" Was the only question he could muster up to ask

She looks into his deep ocean blue eyes with the seriousness that came out from nowhere.

"I was just wondering..." she foolishly replied

"What's with the wondering?"

She sat down on the floor facing him, she had her hands in his lap. Her face beam with a little concern, a little smile that had a sad expression

"I was wondering about us..."

"What about us?"

"That maybe this, our happiness might have been a temporary... maybe that after you have found and chosen the right person... you'll then leave. Staying happy is what I want for you, even if our paths didn't cross long..."

He forcefully cups her face, making her lips form a funny round one. He was mad by her saying that, stating a thing that shouldn't have been.

She was surprised at his sudden acts, they didn't say a word. Not long later, his lips were press against hers. Her eyes open wide to the unanticipated acts that made her directly been dumbfounded.

She didn't even push him away. But she couldn't hide the fact that his kiss, she was awed.

He broke the kiss but still had his eyebrows furrowed, its like he has taken that act as a punishment for the young maiden...

A/N: just wanna let you know that the few next chapters gonna be melodramatic😅