30. Baby Sarutobi

4:47 almost quarter to five in the afternoon, he was having a shifting mood because of the event happened this morning. He even let his girlfriend go with his rival in love to let her take him anywhere around Konoha. Seriously?! His dad could've found someone better to take Kagura on a tour but why does it have to be her?

Anyways, it was irritating trying hatd not to ambush or tear up that pretty primrose cause Sarada would surely kill him if he did.

He had to take the Genins to their located inns. Pretty sure he went nuts about the genins females been clingy to him and practically he doesn't like it, he was some sort of loyal to his one and only girl.

He had to drop the primrose to her house, at least he had a spare key given last week. He kept thinking of what had happened to Sarada and Kagura while he wasn't around

He better hands off of my own girl! Why can't he just let us be and find a suitable wife-to-be in some places?! He really does give me the exasperation to just choke him off!!! What the hell did he do to heerrr?!...

He was heading to the training grounds with hands shove into his pocket. He was walking chillingly on the street, while heart shaped eyes stared at him with great awed.

Girls were screaming his name from every corner of the street but he ignored and kept deep into his thoughts.

He kept frowning until he didn't recognize the place he was walking in. He was nearing the training grounds when he bump into Hanabi onee-san.

"Boruto?" Her feminine voice spoke feets before him

He came back to his senses and look up ahead to see Hanabi carrying a little infant into her arms.

"Hanabi nee-san?!" He made a curious face, "What are you doing here?"

Hanabi walk towards him gently since she was carrying a baby. "Just taking little Kotaro on a stroll. What are you doing here anyways?"

"Just having a meet up." He firmly replied

"Hmm? Weird, you always held a meet up with your friends at thunder burger?! What change?"

"Hanabi nee-san?! you are interfering too much! I don't want to tell!"

The aunt made a little giggle, "I'm guessing it's a date." Boruto just rolled his eyes and bend dow a little to see the baby Sarutobi

The 2 month infant open his eyes to see a blonde figure look down at him, Boruto wave his hand to say hi.

"Can he see me now?"

"Of course he can, he is already two and a half months old!"

"Well, he got your eyes... and Konohamaru nii-chan's facial features and... guess still with nii-chan's frizzy dark brown hair."

Hanabi frown, "I was the one who gave birth but I only got the eyes?!"

"At least he got your eyes where everyone would see first thing when they look at him, just like I said eatlier; he got your eyes... If I were to be ask, I want my kids to have their mom's eyes."

"Her onyx eyes?"

"Yeah, the onxy-wait what?!"

Hanabi laugh, "just as I thought!" She didn't stop from there, she enjoy herself teasing her nephew

"You're being annoying again!"

"Because its true, you know for yourself that I wasn't bluffing! Besides, it's already obvious that you'll settle down with an Uchiha! You made a great pick! Now three strongest clan have combined!"

"What? Three clans?"

"Yes! The Uzumaki, Uchiha and the Hyuga clan!"

Both Boruto's brows were furrowed. Hanabi still has that weird thinking but it was indeed true that the three clans are the strongest apart from the Senju and Sarutobi which she belonged now.

"Shouldn't it be four?!" Boruto cut off her exciting fantacies

"Four?"

"Your husband also belonged to the strongest clan, Sarutobi? Gosh, nee-san?! You're a Sarutobi but still praises other strongest clans and you didn't even praise Konohamaru nii-chan for being the strongest shinobi in his generation?!"

"What?!"

"You really are a weird one, not to mention you forgot the pride of the Sarutobi?!"

Hanabi sigh, "you really are a witty one, don't ya?"

"Not as witty as you!"

"True..."

Little Kotaro was blinking his little sweet lavender eyes while staring at his cousin. He open his mouth and then close again and again, it was like he was chewing something invisible

"Does he do this every time?"

Hanabi's expression became eccentric to his question, "do what?"

"Like he's chewing air and he's  drooling... is that normal?"

The little aunt laugh at his oddity, "a baby always drools, even when you were a little infant like Kotaro, you would always suck your tumb and let your saliva flow at you hands. There's this one time that you played to it like a slimy liquid."

By the heard of it, he felt disgusted. He gulped while imagining it, it really looks like slimy, even Kotaro blindly demonstrate it to him.

"Don't think of it as a repulsive thing to hold, remember; even babies do what they like to do! You'll understand that when the time comes!"

Boruto doesn't like the idea of play with his saliva. He frown at Hanabi and step aback to stand up clearly.

"Ah, it's already late. I need to go home now, Konohamaru will be home in a few minutes. I gotta go now Boruto," she took Kotaro's right hand and wave it in front of Boruto, "bye bye, onii-chan!"

Soon after Boruto was left alone and just walk on his own to continue his hallucination about what aunt Hanabi said... he would literally want to get his children to look exactly like Sarada, more importantly, they need to get the same eyes as her.

He was closing to the training ground when he saw a familiar figure on a battle gear, throwing shurikens on a log that is mostly closely to the river.

On her last attempt, her aim went perfectly at centered. She turn to her right to see Boruto standing nearby with a smug.

Borusara: She Is Mine!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें