37. She's back

6 months later...

Everything went fine during these few months, the boys stop trying to pursue the Uchiha princess and so does Boruto's fan girls. Its been a year that they have been together, it been half a year since no news of Kagura. He did really mean not contacting them but everything seems well and good.

On the main gate of Konoha, That raven hair girl was waiting. It's been 2 weeks since she saw bolt and today was his arrival from a mission.

Boruto, Iwabe and Metal were sent out to take an S-class mission from a far side country.

She had really missed him, eager to hug him or kiss him, that depends on what she would do when she sees him. The Ino-shika-cho was sent out to take an A-class mission yesterday, so the one who waited at the gate was just her and Denki.

Six people came into view, it was a little far so consider that it was uncertain to tell whom was the traveler. But for sure she saw one person will purple long hair.

Sumire?...

"Sumire?!" Denki had said

So by this, it was Sumire's group? No, there was a blonde tall boy, Boruto? Why were they together? Does this mean that they were traveling together? Since when?

she pursed her lips, trying her best not to be seen jealous. Its not like Boruto like to cheat right? He said that he'll always have her for eterniry, right? Boruto is a man of his words, but she can't stop to think that he went traveling with his ex?!

Anyway, isn't it too early to be back? Didn't everyone said it was 2 years? But it's just a year and a half?!

Not later, they were a few inches apart. Sarada was still dumbfounded by the fact that Sumire is back. His ex is back?!

Boruto took the advantage and hug her tight, she just hug back too, they were hugging intimately. Everyone was busy to welcome back everyone, and its not like they're not used to them showing in public.

"Say you miss me!" He whispered.

She gave a little titter, "I miss you."

"Are you lonely without me?"

"Its just a few days. Besides, Hima-chan often visits!"

"Yeah, she would. I told her to keep you company while I'm gone."

Sumire came to their direction, she wasn't intending to destroy the atmosphere but just saying Hi to her dearest friend.

They broke the hug and turn their gaze to that purple girl kunoichi who smile at them with great honesty.

"How have you been Sarada-chan?"

"Class rep!" She leans a little closer, "I'm doing well, how 'bout you?"

"Gladly, everything's good. We finish the research more advance than the given time, but we will still gonna have to do some experiment and do some laboratory test."

"I see..."

"Luckily, we found Boruto-kun, Iwabe and Metal on the way back to Konoha and decided to join them traveling!" She said in a jolly way

Sumire look at them with an awed expression, it was like she was being a fan of them and it was certainly odd.

"I see that you have been long together now," she winks at the heiress, "so, when will I be expecting some Uzumaki babies?"

Surely, they heard Boruto choke from his own saliva to which he turned away to recover from choking. This made Sumire laugh, but with manner and grace. We don't want to reveal out awful laughs, do we?

"I guess, I'm rushing you two. I don't need to worry, I still get to see the day you'll have tiny hands holding both of yours." She wink again

Metal join their group, he was more soecifically going to remind. "Boruto, we have to report to the Hokage's head quarters now?!"

"Ah, yeah!" The blonde boy turn to Metal.

He slowly walks towards his team but saying goodbyes with his love first.

"I have to go, we'll meet later." He kisses her forehead as an act of goodbye

She completely understand then nods, smiles to him like she doesn't have to worry. He went with his team first

"We'll have to report too, got a lot of stuff to do. See you around then, Sarada!" Sumire bid goodbye.

The researchers went to follow their lead, now Denki and Sarada was left alone.

"Wanna grab a bite at thunder burger?" Denki offered

She turn around and her eyes landed on that boy with black spectacles. She smile upon seeing his face.

"Sure! I haven't gone there for like weeks now, it would be great!"

By then, they set off to the main streets towards the thunder burger. It was their usual meeting place and its been so long that everyone gather up there just to talk abiut how lame their mission is. Going back to being a genin was really that mosy enjoying moment she could reminisce.

Everything had change now, they were sent to different S-class mission, she went work supervise by the Hokage as she was his successor.

On the other side, Boruto was planning to have a talk with his sensei. It would be his and Sarada's anniversary in 5 days and it was almost the end of his deal with his sensei. So this was the perfect time to plan everything, but he'll be needing his friends help.

All will be well in the end, good days will come now and we better be expecting something exciting!

Foremost, he'll make everything perfect. Everything has to be worth it. The best is yet to come and for sure this was exciting!