38. A poem has its last sentence

She hasn't seen Boruto for a few days now and the most cruel thing is that Sumire is back in konoha. What's worst is that her friends had been saying that they often see that blonde boy and purple girl kunoichi and they hang out more frequent than often.

She was again deep in thought, she knew that Sumire said that their research have been fast to be finish in its time of deadline.

She was at the Hokage head quarter's rooftop with her journal where she wrote her poetries on, yet again making another one for today. It's been her hobby since a child, writing in her spare time.

The weather seems to be fine, the cold breeze that passes on her face felt amazing. Her hair went dancing through that enormous blows of the wind.

She was problematic about the fact that she couldn't see her boyfriend for the least 5 days, and that's the counted days since he and Sumire returned to Konoha. She indeed couldn't hide the fact that she was jealous and worried, but she couldn't just abruptly say that outloud, right?

Her gang might think she was insane. Its quite normal to be caution right? She was the current but he was often seen with his previous girlfriend, how can't she stay calm? A woman is a woman, and she can't stop worrying of the possibilities of what option might have left to be chosen in the near future.

She had the right to worry but she can't speak it nor even say that to anyone else, or just at least tell Chocho about, yet she couldn't. She was ashame of her acts to be. She could only just hide that feeling and make a bittersweet smile in the surface.

That doesn't mean that she doesn't trust bolt but she can't also trust her guts, Insecurity wins as always and that's what she hated the most.

Can it be as free as it was said? Why can't she be just uncautions about it? She had fate in Boruto that he wouldn't cheat but come on, that's Sumire?! The previous girl that loved him, cared for him, had supported him, had hold hands with him and been the first person he ever been with!

How could she win? She wanted her mind to be peaceful but how? By sulking alone in the rooftop of the Hokage's tower while writing to her journal about everything and not taking action?

This wasn't her, it was the past Sarada that would keep all problems within herself. But it wasn't that hurtful in the past because she would keep distracting herself into becoming the future Hokage.

But what now? Is she just going to watch her man drift away from her? Will he come back to Sumire? Then she'll be left alone again?

She shake of the thoughts and tried focusing on that blank page before her. Besides, Arguements are an act of misconception... That's right!

Arguements are cause of misconceptions,
We all know that it wasn't our intention.
Every fight we make, it's a competetion,
Where I was just asking for attention.
We keep creating explainations,
Even on different situation.
It became our passion,
Different curses were mentioned.
We make ideas that are fiction,
It was just only a suggestion.
We had that vivid Imagination,
Between us, there's always been attraction.
It was alarming that we have to be caution,

Just one last phrase, just one last sentence but what can she put in it? Clearly the future was still blur to be so sure.

"But we made it, throughout destruction." A voice spoke behind her

Turning back to see who's with her, surprisingly it was Sai. She immediately stand up to properly greet him but he just smiled like he used to, just like Inojin's smiles.

"Uncle Sai!" She greeted by name, "are you here to send a message?" Clearly because of that painted bird that rested in that pale man's shoulder, it was one from his jutsu.

"Observant as always, aren't you?"

Sarada return his beam with her affiliative smile, it was a yes with just gestures.

"I can see that you're busy trying to complete a poetry?... I'm guessing you are in a situation wherein you don't know how to solve one question?"

"As a matter of fact, I am... but I can manage to solve it later on,"

"But that means it would take too much of your time to solve all worries if you're counting only on yourself. People tend to keep their problems within them, but how can we solve it without anyone's help? How can we be so sure if we don't ask them?... we're being like this because we're prideful, because we intend to a higher status we don't need any help because we like to be domineering, that's what we think. I was like a blank page, just like in that notebook of yours before ever written. You'll never knew who would be the author or try to even think that no one's going to write your chapter... but then, you might never know that a person wanted to keep you, writing on you everyday and make sure that she'll cherish you."

"Are you talking about Aunt Ino?" Sarada giggled cutely. Their love story was also the most beautiful one aside from the seventh's and her parents.

"I was... that's when I realize that my blank life had been secretly written by her. I was blindly focus in the front while she was supporting and caring for me from behind... you know, every poetry has it's last sentence, either a happy one or not. But threat yourself as a poem that he'll read more than millions of times. He is Naruto's son, both of them are alike. They might be dense and careless but when it comes to their beloved ones, they are the people that'll cherish all memories they make with them, even how diminutive that memories were. I'm sure Boruto's going to treasure you, because even if he was the one who hurt you first... at least he made you smile again."

Sakura did told her about the tale of her Uncle Sai and Aunt Ino, how that blonde kunoichi proceed to pursue him to come back to Konoha despite the risk of possible danger. How that flirtation acts never stop to persist and amaze on how the emotionless Sai melted his heart because of her.

"I guess I don't need to pay attention onto things that I don't have proof? All of my chosen ways are the result of my wise decision. The promise of everything will be answered on my will of fire, that is to live better with a secured future,"

"I think you've finally got it?" Sai ordered that ink bird to fly, it soar high into that blue sky.

Sarada's eyes are fix at that bird that flew away from them until bit by bit it was going further from them.

"What was that last sentence?" She look back at the pale man

"But we made it, throughout destruction."