35. Date

It was 7:30 when she came back to the entrance, she notice that bolt wasn't around than he usually do. Maybe got an urgent matter like Shinki said? Or maybe gone home and take a rest. But whatever the reason is it matter less to her.

She was walking on the main street and started to smell some delicious dish. She rolled her eyes and did thought that its was already supper. Maybe a stop by at Ichiraku will be a big help to feed her starving stomach.

She look and look through every corner in the street to see if anything will caugh her liking. She would want to eat some Hanami dango, but prefer to eat something that can make her full.

Even at night, the Konoha's street was always crowded, maybe that's why you might feel a little safe cause most people sorround you.

She walk pass by the thunderburger. She saw team 5 were at a barbecue restaurant, seemingly ate out as a group. I mean, its fun to eat with friends rather than occupy the table to yourself?

In this situation, she would always meet up with Chocho and offer to dine in together, yet she was scheduled to patrol for tonight. Inojin and Shikadai might be at the head quarters filling up some reports.

Mistuki, her teammate might have been at the medical laboratory. Not that she was surprise that Mistuki was creating poison by extracting substance to each poison he was creating.

Wow. Everyone really got their own career. Not to mention that they've been busy dealing with their work affairs and orientations. But having no friends near was kinda sad for her, she needed company now.

At last, she have arrived to her destination. It wasn't much crowded than the usual, maybe it was because it was quarter to eight in the evening?! Supper was exactly at 7 but guess that she was late having her dinner.

She stop at the entrance of Ichiraku's ramen. Looking at it, she remember that bolt didn't admitted that ramen tastes good. Well, practically she just start to love ramen cause lord sixth and lord seventh's usual meal, that's her only reason, indeed.

She felt an arm round up in her shoulders, that bicep were colliding with her neck. Seemingly that fabric of that cloth seems to be familiar, the habitual of his clothing gave her the sense of familiarity around it.

She wasn't surprise that he would show up in a perfect timing. Not that it wasn't usual but it became his constant thing.

"Sorry, mademoiselle. Kinda arrived a little late!"

Sarada look at him surprise, "what's with the face?" That blonde boy ask, looking at his girlfriend with that weird look on his face

"I actually never thought you would come. And I thought that you were busy?"

"Nah, if I were to be ask by that, you're the busy one here!"

She race a little giggle, "what are you doing here anyway?"

"Just chillin' out with you. But what are you doing here anyway?" He return her question, he wasn't pissing but just asking.

"What do you think?"

"Dunno, passing by maybe?"

She rolled her eyes annoyedly, "I haven't ate dinner yet, so I'm practically stopping by and grab my supper!"

"Then I'll join you!"

This was a surprise, "I thought you already had dinner?"

"Hey! I'm not gonna have one if you hadn't yet. So, let's settle inside?"

"Is this a date?"

"Certainly it is!" He drag her to the entrance, front the outside it can be hear the welcoming greeting of Ayame.

__________

The departure day have arrived, early as 9, you could see all of the participants along with their instructors, mentors, ambasadors and leaders with them. The four kages went earlier from them for safety measures, not that they need it but traditionally, yes.

The Hokage sent Sarada as usual, to be the  representative of the Hokage. Everyone knew how busy he was at work and they couldn't do anything but to try and understand him.

Sarada was talking with Yodo and Araya, seemingly was intense in speaking. But she shake of that sensation and chat like greeting an old friend.

Mitsuki was chatting with other mentors as well as team 10. Boruto stayed away from communicating because it was irritating if the conversation gets long.

"Isolating from others?"

Boruto knew who own that voice and he was exactly curious why speak now? He turn over to face him as a sign of good mannerism.

"What?" His first words after forever

Kagura gave him his affiliative smile, "I know you've heard me."

It was a silent moment after that, Boruto only stared at him with complete wonder. Was kagura communicating with him now because they're good? Is he gonna drift away from Sarada as Shinki had told him yesterday? And if it is, then there's no risk?!

"I see... you are not yet ready to speak to me?" This kinda hurt him a little, he was befriending him again cause he wants everything to go back to what it was before.

"That's no it!"

This was shocking. Boruto completely refuse his reasonings, he wanted to go back like it was used to.

"Oh, I thought we aren't still good yet?"

"No..." that blonde Uzumaki went silent for 5 seconds, "... I wanted to apologize."

This startled him, "what?"

Boruto smirk that close his eyes for a moment, his blue eyes stared deeply at his purple one.

"... I apologize by acting rashly, for being a total moron, for being so agressive to you. I was just so scared to lose her... if I were to pick, I can take anything just don't want to lose her and never will. I know you like her for the good. We have the same reason why we're being so unreasonable... funny, she always makes us crazy but doing nothing at all. I want to expiate myself for all my wrong doings. I was so abrasive and imperious to any issue, even how trival it is when it comes to her. I admit, I was getting jealous of you... that's because you always had her attention, I was indeed her bestfriend from an early age, or since birth in fact but why did you steal my limelight? That's my inaccurate reason of why I hate you... but I hate myself more because of my unthought acts brought her pain, devastation and frustration. I thought that I was the only one going throught it but little did I know she was there first, by then it was my turn to suffer. But... I wanna thank you."

"Thank me? For what?"

He gave Kagura his sweetest smile, his angelic smile which was intended to be his honest smile.

"Thank you... for the times that I made her cry, you were there to comfort her. Thank you because you made her smile for I had made her sad. Thank you for the times you occupy my place so she could rest her worries with you. Thank you for making her happy while all I ever did was brought her pain."

It was a heart racing speech, he rarely say sorry and even on a pouty face but this... this time he apologize with a complete sincerity and a warm smile.

Kagura couldn't believe himself that this blonde guy was apologizing and thanking him at the same time. This was the unforetold thing that even his friends wouldn't believe.

But why wonder? Everything has its good ending, Pleasant and a harmonious one.

"Then, I wish better things will come in your way... take good care of her, she's a priceless jewel."

A/N: heck! I wrote 1282 words of this chapter😅 this note isn't even counted🤭😂