31. To her embrace

"Is it fun to watch me throwing shurikens?"

That smug still didn't left his face, his ocean blue eyes stared upon that Uchiha heiress with an eager to hug her.

"Actually, If I were to be honest, yes. Yes, it's fun watching you train."

"I saw Hanabi sensei earlier, taking a stroll with Kotaro."

He scratch the back of his head, "yeah, we kinda bump at each other earlier."

So that's why she said it was a date! She saw Sarada before me!

"Why are you here so early?"

"Just took an early out of duty since I already shown one fourth quarter of the village. He might as well get some rest after traveling so far."

They both know that she meant Kagura and this made Boruto went in silent.

No one move to get close to each other and stayed put at their standing position. Boruto eyed her with a complete want-to-hug-you eye language.

Of course, Sarada completely understand what that blue eyes trying to say to her, the hints he been showing was always obvious.

She smiled that almost close her eyes, she open her arms wide, clearly a sigh to aprove of his request.

"Come here!"

Without a second thought he ran up to her and directly wrap his hands around her and snuggle into her shoulder, which gave her the ticklish sensation and started laughing.

"Boruto... stop-stop it!" She pitifully demand

Yet, the blonde boy didn't aprove her request and continue at what he was doing.

"I don't wanna stop and you can't make me!" He muffle beside her

Her laughs became louder and louder, "ah! Bolt haha S-stop haha doing i-it haha!"

He was still refusing her commands but not a minute he stop doing it.

"You know... you always win against me."

"When did I always win?"

"Everything."

She never utter a single word, but she refuse his acknowledgement about how she win against him in everything.

She swing and swing like it felt like they were dacing. It was a childish act indeed but it was more sensible this way to comfort him, she often put that puppy character because she refuse to be one but on him, she'll make an exception.

It was like a fairy tale, judging by their actions, the yellow sky that almost quarter to sunset, the training ground where their memories are filled to reminisce.

Although, yes you could say its cheesy to do this kind of acts even on public or private but when you have that kind of person in your life, you'll never know that your acts are enough to be called childlike.

Mostly knew this, that there will be a time when people will feel a romantic sensation even on how they completely do lovey dovey things everyday, there will be a time that most likely agreed upon the place settings where can find it passionate to do intimate acts, or somehow I called idyllic settings.

"I can tell how miserable you are wanting to see me. Your hugs are quite tight, ya' know!"

"That's because I was force to be apart from you and who would want their girlfriends to be with a guy which you indicate as your best rival?!"

"Oh, did Kagura show great significance and quality to be your best rival?"

"Can't you tell? He is kirigakure's pride, not to mention that he hold the title of the Mizukage's successor. And foremost, we are tie when it comes to levels!"

"Levels? Did you mean you're tie with him in charming level?"

"Yes!"

By this answer, Sarada gave a little titter. He was indeed angry of Kagura because of this so called 'charm levels' and been his enemy since for like, 8 months by now.

"So, you're getting jealous cause you're tied with him? And you're not getting jealous if I come with him?"

"What?!" That question startled him, "I'm getting jealous because he keeps getting in our way!"

She laugh a little, that made her happy. "You really are immature when it comes tp specific things, aren't you?"

"How can borrowing you be 'specific'?... in any way, he doesn't have rights to borrow you!"

"And why would that be?"

"Because you are MINE! You are and always will be!"

She felt like laughing, and she literally did. It was annoying to hear her laugh and it irritate him.

He withdraw his face and made an eye to eye hug, "why are you laughing?" His serious tone demanded

She stop slowly and confindently raise her head to look him in the eye.

"Because you're being possessive!"

"Aren't you mine?"

She chuckle lightly, "of course! I'm only to bolt, but that doesn't mean you'll never have to let me go?!"

"What do you mean?"

She raise one brow at him, hinting that he shouldn't be surprise about it. Knowing Sarada was also the Hokage's successor.

"Don't forget that I also have a hectic schedule, so you can't always hug me. Cling on me. Or even always be at my side. We have different jobs and different works to attend, so its not that surprising to know!"

He look at her with deep thought, he went silent for a moment and Sarada didn't budge to let him consentrate on what's he's thinking.

"I could just ask dad to take some leave and accompany you instead?!"

Surely, she wanted to facepalm herself but shs could move since she was petrified by his suggestion.

"Bolt," she started "that's the foolish thing I've ever heard! You know you're quite need for all S-class mission but you would instead take a leave and accompany me with slight missions or orders?"

"Why? Its reasonable?!"

"It isn't."

"Then, am I being rejected?"

"Honestly, yes!"

"But I just wanna be with you..." he whined

Her next acts were undeniably unforetold, she raise her right hand and poke two fingers on his forehead while her lips carve into a sweet smile.

"In some spare time."