24. dressing her up

The second week of November. This was the most eventful day of the month. But since the season started to change, the weather seems to be a little cold in mid-November, what did you expect? It getting near Christmas!

Sarada's house became lively since or like her bolt had been often hung around it. She would gladly invite her gang to stay with them or having a sleepover. While boys play their usual card game and girls do what they gotta do, that is you know what I mean.

She did have a sleepover last week and she swears that after they left, her house was full of mess. Chocho's empty bag of chips was on the floor, scattered. The cards were at the table unarranged.

It was the unusual comfy home, but she admitted that having friends over was an absolute fun but the fact is, it's hard to clean up.

She was just waiting near the door, Boruto was still having some hardship over his cloths, guess that his clothes didn't agree on how he wears them

Funny, how everything on him was perfect, you'll never know what was the struggle to get near to perfection figure.

He was tucking his button while walking towards the main door, he looks to the Uchiha heiress ahead of him and he steps back in surprise

"What are you wearing?!" He almost screams

"Wearing what?" She was confuse

She was in her formal battle gear, her shorts was two and a half index finger measurement above the knees. She was wearing a turtle next in the shade of pitch black and a short red kimono robe that was just above her shorts opened. Showing her pure warm ivory skin tone, means showing off her sleeveless forearm.

"That!" He pointed

"What? This?" She looks at her own clothes "this is just my formal battle gear?!" She explains

"That isn't your gear?!"

"It is! What's wrong with you?!"

"No, change into something less revealing!"

"This isn't revealing," she said in a bored tone

"It is, everyone in the village will stare at you, why can't you just dress in your jounin gear?"

"I can't."

"And why would that be?"

"Because today's is a formal gathering for the secondary chunin exam of the year, I don't want to look too plain now, would I?"

"You would! And would you like boys to think of something dirty on you?"

She exhales a deep sigh, "Bolt, they could think or think of weird things, but all they could do is to fantasies. Remember, they could only stare but you can do all the things they couldn't!"

He became silent for a moment until he showed that grin. Something weird he must've thought

"Are you implying that I can do perverted things on you? Is that what you mean?"

Her eyes widen in surprise, "excuse me?"

He laughs hysterically, "I was only joking, you don't need to fear me! I won't do any of that!" He wipes a tear

She flicks his forehead, he groans. it was a forceful one cause it became pinkish after the hit.

"Making jokes like that, it didn't impress me."

She turns her back and walks out through the door, "hurry up, lock the door. The keys are already with me!"

"Hey! Wait up!" He hurriedly put on his shoes

Checking everything fine, he immediately went out and as just she had command, lock the main door.

She saw the Ino-shika-cho talking with her outside the gate. So they plan on getting in the main gates together.

Inojin and Shikadai wave at him with a greeting smile, he ran to them.

"All set?" Sarada look him in the eye

"Yea..."

"Then, let's get going!" Shikadai took the lead to their destination

Sarada and Boruto were the last ones to follow, she walks gracefully but he can't help to think that she's too precious to even let people see her fair warm Ivory skin.

The Uchiha cress was embroidered in the center of the crimson robe. Those large sleeves were flapping every step she took. Her raven hair kept on swinging sideways. Which it irritates him cause practically every fanboys they came across, stares at her without complete mortification.

He swiftly walks behind her and grabs each side of the kimono's shoulder sides and cover up her remaining skin that was revealed.

"Cover-up! They give you the creeps!" He warns

He folded it into the proper way to wear, tying it perfectly. She didn't try to go against him, she did thought it was cute of him to get overprotective. She became unwary when she was with him, undoubtedly safe in him.

After properly getting her dress, he wraps his right arm around her waist.

"What are you doing now?"

"It's a gesture that if they mess with you, they mess up with your man!" He was following closely behind team 5

She couldn't hide it, she threw into a fit giggle. It was rare to be held like this, might as well just enjoy and savor the moment.

Inojin who's behind Shikadai, walking alongside Chocho. He did hear every single word that blonde boy utter.

"Man! They're intentionally showing off!" He hissed

"It's not like you never seen them not doing it, they are the ones who give us the creeps!" Shikadai exclaim in a bored tone

"Oh, let them be! If you don't understand, it pretty quite normal for couples! If you're still confused about their situation, try dating a gal so that even how diminutive the information is, at least you happen to understand it!" Chocho said her inspiring nonsense to her team

"Dating is the most troublesome word when it comes to such an irrelevant matter!" Shikadai shrug at the Idea

"What are you talking about fatty?" It was the frequent nickname Inojin called her when she mocks them

"Aren't you interested in dating? I thought you like someone?"

Inojin went blushing, "sh-she's not at the proper age to date yet!"

"Oh, who might that be?"

"None of your business fatty!"

"What a drag!" Shikadai only whisper, he knew that again these two would start an argument

"Oi, Shikadai! How about dating Yodo?" Chocho being the matchmaker is too troublesome

"Then how about you date my cousin, Shinki?" He hit back, too clever to be defeated

"But I ask you first?!"

"Then I will return it with a question!"

Borusara: She Is Mine!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें