Epilogue

(A day -ish later)

It was a perfectly normal morning in the Fairy Tail guild, with a familiar amount of chaos that had been missing for the past few weeks. The tension had eased off of everyone's shoulders and so their smiles were bright, their eyes sparkled with familiar mirth, and laughs came far too easily...

The alcohol didn't help the chaos either. Nor did the fact that mages from both Mermaid Heel and Sabertooth had stayed the night.

"SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!!" the Sabertooth mages chanted as Cana downed yet another round without sign of slowing.

"She's insane." Doranbolt deadpanned.

"She's impressive," Minerva smirked.

"GET IT LITTLE GIRL!" Gildart's cheered as he set out another round of drinks.

"You're a terrible influence," Wakaba deadpanned.

"I'm a supportive parent and if my baby girl wants to drink, she's gonna get WASTED!" Gildart's cheered.

"STOP BEING CREEPY!" Cana cried as she downed another glass.

"You know... it's nice for everything to feel normal again," Reedus smiled as he painted a scene of the guildhall.

"Well... almost normal, except for one thing... I'M AN UNCLE AGAIN!!!" Natsu yelled happily as he spat fire in the air, hopping on one of the tables.

"GET OFF MY BREAKFAST!" Gajeel yelled, flipping the table sending his breakfast (and his brother) flying across the guild.

"What was that for!" Natsu yelled as he got to his feet, covered in eggs and bacon.

"For being annoying this early in the morning!!" Gajeel yelled.

Before the two could continue, they were nearly impaled by a free-flying sword that stabbed the wooden post between them. They looked over to where another two early-risers were clashing.

"RELEASE THE PASTERIES!!" Erza yelled as she and Kagura exchanged blows across the guild over a slice of cake.

"You'll have to do better than that to take it from me, Erza," Kagura regarded cooly as she parried an attack.

A very tired Lucy and Levy looked up from their respective books, sighed in unison, and went back to reading, sometimes dodging a random sword. Kuro and Kurui were silently playing with their breakfast, the oatmeal covering their faces as they flung small bits of food at one another with smirks on their faces.

Meanwhile, Rogue and Sting were utensil-fighting over pancakes with Yukino joining the fray eagerly and forcing both boys to retreat with her impressive fork skills. This, eventually, turning into a full-on brawl as everyone fought over the last pancakes.

Well...almost everyone.

"SAY THAT TO MY FACE SCARLET!" Victoria seethed, glaring at her rival from within the confines of a cardboard box, her ankle wrapped and elevated.

"YOU LOOK LIKE SOMETHING THAT CRAWLED OUT OF OUR BATHROOM SINK!!" Rose yelled back, also sitting in a cardboard box, patched up and wrapped in bandages.

All of the kids, excluding the youngest ones, were stuck in separate cardboard boxes strewn around the guild, covered in bandages, casts, and other evidence of their fight merely a day ago.

"If you both don't shut your pretty little mouths, I'll ensure you never see the light of day," Kina threatened dangerously as she glared at the two.

"SHUT IT SNAKE-GIRL!" the two snapped.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Shido and Shiro both yelled, coming to Kina's defense. They jumped to their feet before they bother were shoved back into their box by their respective fathers who paused fighting over pancakes to scold them and put them back in the box.