Chapter 5 - Wendy's Announcement

In a few months, Nova was fully healed and the incident with Vixt had been pushed aside.

It was a typical day in the guild except for today Nashi was helping Nova watch over the Dreyar's younger white-and-blue-haired cousins; the triplets.

Rui, Yui, and Mui Strauss were wide-eyed, intelligent, and quiet one-year-olds who had their mother's white hair and their father's unnerving gaze. Rui was the eldest son, with his father's green eyes that watched everything with intensity. Mui was the youngest girl with brilliant turquoise eyes that were always darting around in wonder. Yui was the middle son with glassy blue eyes that never moved. That was because Yui had been born blind.

The triplets had always been very independent. Rui and Mui had watched over their blind brother from the youngest age, never leaving his side. That being said, the three of them exhausted their poor parents day in and day out so whenever the rest of the family could help, they tried.

Lisanna and Bickslow were napping on the guild chairs, exhausted from an all-nighter because none of the triplets slept at the same time!

Nova, Vitoria, and Nashi were entertaining the kids, with a lot of help from Bickslow's dolls who adored the children to no end.

"Rui! Rui!" the dolls cheered teasing the boy as they bounced up and down.

Rui smiled simply as he reached up for one. He grabbed Poppo by his wing and chuckled as he pulled the doll in for a gentle hug.

"Share?" Mui asked innocently. Rui handed her Poppo who she then cuddled. Poppo made a happy giggle.

The other dolls were all around Yui cuddling with him and making him laugh in jubilation, of all the triplets, little Yui seemed to be the doll's favorite, and the other two didn't mind their blind brother getting all of the attention.

"They're so cute," Nova sighed leaning on the wall as she watched her cousins.

Nashi chuckled as Rui and Mui started talking to one another softly.

"Indeed, my cousins are the greatest!" another voice laughed. Victoria walked up to the group, wearing five-inch heels and a short green dress. She walked up to Nova and leaned on her as she looked down at the white-haired triplets.

"They're going to be wicked strong when they grow up," Victoria laughed.

"How do you know?" Nashi asked.

"I just do," Victoria smirked, "Honestly, I can't see any kid in this guild growing up to be weak... even Rosemary."

Nashi laughed, Rosemary Scarlet and Victoria Strauss had possessed a natural animosity towards one another since they were in the crib. According to Elfman, the two had chucked their pacifiers at one another the first time the two met and they hated each other ever since.

"Ah, chill out Vicky," Nova scoffed, "Red's gonna mop the floor with you one day."

"The day that happens is the day I wear sneakers and sweatpants," Victoria announced.

Nova perked up, "Really?"

"Don't get your hopes up," Victoria snapped.

"Okay! Okay!" someone yelled from across the guild. The three girls all looked up at Romeo who stood on the  balcony, looking nervous, "Hey guys!"

"Hi!" Everyone greeted, confused. The guild was a little sparse, Sting, Rogue, Erik, and Gajeel were all out of town, as were their family's. Mest, Laki, Gildarts, Cana, Erza, Freed, The Fullbusters, Happy and Carla, all of them had left on some job (or in the exceeds case, on a fishing date).