SPECIAL CHAPTER

LOVE CONQUERS ALL

GULF'S POV

I'm here in our room, sitting as I got tired cleaning. I smile while wiping my own sweat when I remembered something. Months after we settled everything, everything is beyond happiness. I get to cook for the whole family while my dearest husband becomes so clingy every time and everywhere. I still remember, the day after we cleared up all the misunderstandings we had. 

flashback

The next day, Mew wake up early and prepared breakfast and arranged his schedule so that  he could spend the whole day with his family as he wanted to make it up to them.  After breakfast he brought Type and Gulf to all the places they want, amusement park, restaurant, mall and even park. They played happily all day until they decided to go home and they're all tired. Type fell asleep at Gulf's embrace while Mew is holding Gulf's left hand even he's driving. The moment Gulf put Type to bed, Gulf heard his phone ringing, thinking it's an important call. He hurriedly pick up his phone and there he saw a notification 'family day'. He then said 'shit, how can I forget about the family day tomorrow? We don't have any costume yet.' Mew noticed Gulf's expression so he hugged him from the back and asked 'what's wrong baby?' 'hmmm I forgot to buy costume, we have to go to Type's school tomorrow for the family day' Gulf answered. 'Hmmm, don't worry about that. I have a better idea' Mew said. 

In the end, they didn't attend the school's family day. Instead, they went to a vacation in Chiang Mai for two weeks. They went to many different places, tried different and exotic foods. All in all they enjoyed their own kind of family day.

END OF FLASHBACK

I didn't notice that Mew gets inside the room, he asked 'why are you smiling baby?' 'I just remembered something' I answered. 'Oh, did you remember something naughty and hot?' he asked. I sighed and said 'here we go again with your pervert thoughts Mew' 'ouch, you're not calling me moo anymore! why baby? don't you love me anymore?' He asked dramatically. 'Stop being so dramatic moo, where is our son?' I said. 'Hehehe, sorry baby. I'm just trying to be cute and Type isn't here, he's with dad. I send him away so that I'll have a lot of time with you' He answered. I'm about to stand up but he hugged me, now i'm sitting literally on his lap. I pinched his cheeks 'Stop acting cute moo because you already are and please let me go, can't you see how sweaty I am?' I said but instead of stopping, he sniffed my neck and started planting kisses 'Hey, you are truly crazy moo do you love my sweat that much?' I asked. 'yes, baby. I love it no I love everything about you even your sweat and cum' He answered seductively. This time, I struggled to stand up and I successfully did. 'don't come near me moo...' I tried to scold him but he stand up and directly kiss me in the lips. 'sorry for teasing baby, I just love how you turn red when I tease you.' He said. I was about to say something when he said 'Go take a shower, they are waiting for us' 'Waiting? who?' I asked confusedly. ' stop asking baby and take a shower right now' he said. 'But...' I tried to argue but he said 'No buts, will you stop asking or I'll take a shower and eat you instead?' With what I heard, I directly run to the bathroom and took a quick shower. No matter how curious I am, I should just obey him as he's always like a hungry horny beast. 

MEW'S POV

I'm beyond blessed to have given a chance to love and to be loved by the most precious gift I ever had. My relationship with Gulf was like a roller coaster ride, there were excitement, happiness but most of the time scary moments. He gave me his all while I was in doubt whether to give myself fully to him or not. However, the moment I made a choice to love him fully, I was overjoyed. Seeing him smile and laugh genuinely especially with my son makes my heart flatter and made me realize how blessed I am to have a husband like him. Now is the time to give back all the love he gave me. I plan to surprise him as for the first time, we're going to his dream place together.