Chapter 4

CONFUSED

Five weeks has passed. Gulf works as if there's no tomorrow. Techno went back to US last week, so he has to deal things alone. He isn't worried nor tired of working in the company. But he is more confused, he sometimes caught Mew looking at him. He tried to think as it is nothing but he think its getting worst. He noticed many things about Mew, few times in which Mew would bang the door before leaving the office while Gulf and Jane are having their lunch together. Just like now, 'Sir, are you sure it's okay to eat here? don't get me wrong but I just noticed that the CEO doesn't like me here' said Jane 'It's okay, we'll eat at your table starting tomorrow, remember, we have to avoid trouble as much as possible' Jane just nods in agreement. 

After lunch. Jane couldn't focus. He's worried about his boss as she find some things from the CEO confusing. First, he would bang the door whenever they're having lunch. Second, Mew would suddenly give Gulf things to do when he is about to go home. Third, he always wants Gulf to sit beside her when she's giving presentation. He tried to brush it off from her mind but she just can't. 

Mew on the other hand is more confused with his self. He likes to stare Gulf from a far. Gulf is the reason why he wants to come to the office early but often get irritated when Gulf doesn't even glance him. 'Mew, I don't know what's with you this past few weeks but you're making both Gulf and his assistant uncomfortable. What did you do?' Ask Run. 'I don't know Run, I just don't know, I can't understand myself either, I just want to look at him. He makes my day brighter just by looking at him and I'm always annoyed whenever he talks to his so called Cielo' 'I thought you're as straight as a ruler?' Run. 'what do you mean?' Mew. 'Well, it's seems to me that you like him. Don't you?' Run. ' what? No way?, It couldn't be!' they kept arguing about it. Mew says he find Gulf beautiful, sexy and attractive even if he doesn't pay attention to him but at the same time Mew couldn't accept the thought of him liking a man. He likes women all his life though he doesn't have any serious relationship for four years after his girlfriend broke up with him. 

Another days passed and everything just getting worst than expected. Mew doesn't like what he feels. He doesn't know what to do or what to feel. He just do all he can to get the attention of Gulf or just to hear him talking but if he couldn't get any of those he scolds everyone around him, even Run. He don't know but he can't appreciate Gulf's work anymore. 

'What kind of design is this? are you sure you'll give this to me? it's the same as my fucking old designer here. Can't you do your job better? are you trying to get on my nerves. Your works are getting ugly!' Mew shouted. Gulf tried to calm his self. He doesn't want to explode. This is the first time he encounter this kind of person. He knows that he's doing his best. He even work until 6 in the evening. He had done things he never did to other companies he worked with. He felt bad and disappointed with his self and started to doubt his ability. Mew keeps shouting at them until Run arrives. 'Gulf and Jane, can you go out first? I'll handle things here' Run requested. 

'what the fuck are you doing Mew? are you trying to kill everyone around you?' 'Are you even aware that you're violating the contract. Shit Mew, if you want to die why don't you just kill yourself? you're being unreasonable. If it's just me, it's okay I can understand you. These designs? what's wrong with it, you find it ugly? well, let me remind you, other companies are dying to have these while you are throwing it' Run scolded Mew. He knows what he said might hurt his friend but he can't think of anything to stop him from acting like a woman on her period. Mew, somewhat feels guilty but he won't admit it. He couldn't think properly. Before he could respond Run speaks again 'you hate your father very much but try to look yourself in the mirror, you're acting not just like him Mew but even worst' Run said before he walks out from Mew's office. Mew hates the idea of Run comparing him to his father. 

Mew tried to calm his self. After few minutes he called Run to talk to him. 'Run, look i'm sorry but I don't know what i'm doing.' 'is it about the idea of you liking Gulf? i honestly think that you like him but you just can't accept it' 'Run, look, I don't want to be called a faggot. What will others think if they'll find out that the young successful bachelor is actually gay? what will my bullshit father say if he finds out me liking a guy.? just that thoughts Run. It's already getting me crazy. I'm hundred percent certain that if these things will happen i'll definitely lose the battle against my father' 'look, Mew, there's nothing wrong with being gay, remember? i dated a guy before though it was not successful but at least i was able to feel on how it feels to love and to be loved. May I remind you Mew, I didn't like the idea of revenge but I didn't leave you because your my friend and it's my duty. However, if you'll keep doing this I can't give you the same amount of support. You're hurting innocent people just because you can't accept yourself. Being cold is okay because that's your nature but you're going beyond Mew.'  Mew knows what Run said was all true. He tried to figure out everything on his own but he just can't do it alone. 'Run,please help me, what should I do?' 'first thing first, try to think of what and who you really are and accept yourself. If you could do that, any other things would be easier. Do it now, before its too late' 'But i can't if i'll keep seeing him everyday' 'Go on a vacation Mew, take a rest for a week. You have a full schedule this week and next week, i'll free your schedule after that' Mew just nods in agreement. He have to do this or else he'll lose everything including  his best friend. 

Though, he's still confused he tried to control his self.

'Hope everything will be okay'