Chapter 14

I DON'T KNOW

Weeks passed Gulf's trying his best to adapt the new normal in his life. It's all about Mew. Mew keeps bothering him. Every morning before his duty starts and every afternoon after his duty ends. Mew is always waiting for him at Mr. Suppapong Company's parking lot and annoy him. Before he can enter inside the company he's already exhausted. Exhausted facing Mew. 

'Hello there dear, good morning' Mew greeted. Gulf just ignores Mew. He doesn't respond coz he know that if he responds Mew won't stop. Mew would call him any endearments he wants. Dear, love, darling, honey name it all. He just walk straight but Mew run towards him and said 'Hey love, seems like you're not in the mood come on cheer up it's still morning you know! Here take this, that's your snack for today' Gulf just accepted it and go straight to his office. He doesn't want to argue. He's tired of it. He just hopes that Mew wont be waiting for him again. 

Lunch break, Gulf is eating his food silently when Techno called 'Hello mi cielo, how are you?' 'I'm fine' Gulf answered but Techno don't believe him. So, his so called cielo ended the call and starts a video call, before he could say anything. 'No, you don't look ok! tell me!' Techno commented. 'No, just work!' Gulf answered but Techno just looked at him suspiciously. He knows his friend wont stop unless he'll tell the truth. 'I told you about Mew right? He's been doing the same until now' Gulf explain 'and then? what's the matter?' Techno asked another question. 'I don't know cielo but I don't like it' Gulf said honestly. 'why? because you can see Tharn through him? As I remember that is how my best friend acted when he courted you right?' Said Techno. Gulf think that Techno really knows him. Mew's actions are the exact actions Tharn did. Bothering him everyday just to get his attention. He's in deep thought when Techno talks again. 'Look Gulf, I don't really know what you're thinking about him but please remember this, Tharn is not Mew. Tharn did all those things before because that's his nature and as what you said Mew isn't. Think carefully why you don't like it! you don't like his actions because you can see Tharn in him? or you're afraid he has feelings for you? or you're afraid to fall for him? Come on cheer up mi cielo, everything will be alright just ignore him if you can and if ever you needed help please tell me. I have to go now. Take care mi cielo, see you!' What Techno said made him more confused. He's tired so he wants to go home badly but he has to finish somethings first. 

He finish all the things he needed and headed out of the company before four o'clock so he's expecting not to see Mew. He just open his car when someone gets inside his car before him and it's Mew. He doesn't want to talk so he just go to the passenger's seat without any word. 'Gulf, I'm sorry for doing that. I just want to talk to you. I came here early because I feel like you're not okay this morning. You know, you can talk to me if you have any problem.' Mew said sincerely. 'Why are you worried then? what do you want? why are you doing these things? this isn't you' Gulf responded. Mew is somehow shocked with the sudden attack. He doesn't want to offend Gulf so he can't say his true motive yet. This is not the right time to confess. They're not even friends yet. 

Gulf can clearly see Mew's reaction but he don't want to assume at the same time he can't believe it. There are lots of questions in his mind but he can't understand where those questions came from. 

Mew can feel the awkward situation they have. So, he composed his self and said 'Come on, cheer up. I know a place. Let's go there to lift up your mood' He offered but Gulf rejected his offer firmly. 'No, I want to go home so get out of here asshole' Gulf said trying to act to his usual self he doesn't want to be too obvious. 'Oh my lovely dragon is back!' Mew teased 'What the heck! dragon? shit.. how many nicknames will you give me?' Gulf answered. Mew just laugh at Gulf's reaction. 

Mew doesn't want to miss this moment. He waited for the time to talk to Gulf seriously. 'waahh, relax. Look at you, you'll look older than your age if you always get angry that fast' Mew said. Gulf just shake his head. He really don't have the energy to argue.